Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Another Photopass Question

Posted by   + Show Post

I preordered the PhotoPass Plus.  I just got the voucher to get a photopass plus card.  

It says we need to go to the photopass sales center(in the parks) to get the photopass plus card.  

My question is do any of you know if there is anywhere not in a park to get it?  After checking in, we are going to Epcot so getting to a park is not an issue, but I am just curious. 

by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Replies (11-16):
nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:05 PM

I got both of then them spiral notebooks with 90 blank pages to use for autograph books.  But as they have more pages then can be used, I was going to have each country sign, stamp, etc. in this book.

I got the books from IKEA, of all places a home furnishings store, both for less than the price of one book with 1/4 of the pages at WDW.

Quoting dfollin:

If you are going to Epcot also make sure to get the kids their passport's.That is fun,my teenage daughter loved it.

dfollin
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Quoting nova.mommy:

Oh no the autograph books................the passports kits........it's a little book that comes with stickers that the kids put in the books in the propper places.They take the books to the Kid Cot stations in each country in The World Showcase and it gets their name written in what the language is in that country and the person also tells them how to pronounce it too.My daughter was 15 when we went and she loved it.
----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/dfollin
nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:05 AM

I will have to check them out.  We may not do the entire World Showcase so it may not be worth it for us.  Besides this way they will each have their own, I don't know if I would get 2 kits.

Quoting dfollin:

Quoting nova.mommy:

Oh no the autograph books................the passports kits........it's a little book that comes with stickers that the kids put in the books in the propper places.They take the books to the Kid Cot stations in each country in The World Showcase and it gets their name written in what the language is in that country and the person also tells them how to pronounce it too.My daughter was 15 when we went and she loved it.

dfollin
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Quoting nova.mommy:

If I remember correctly they were somewhere between $7.99 and $9.99 each.The Worldshowcase goes around a huge pond so it is cooler over there.You might like it there.

Oh yeah as far as the photo passes.It is so cool.......here at home I am rarely in our pics because I am always the one taking the pics.People are always asking where a pic of me is.Well after we went on vacation and got photo pass and came home and made online a scrapbook.After the book came I scanned it onto Facebook.If I had the money I would of got the photo disc as well.But, I didn't have enough money then.Maybe next time.
nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I know it is huge.  I think the first my first time there was the year it opened.  My grandparents used to live in Ocala. FL(about an hour or so away).

OMG, I am showing my age. I remeber when MK was all in WDW.  I also remeber seeing the Mickey hat going up in what would become HS.

Quoting dfollin:

Quoting nova.mommy:

If I remember correctly they were somewhere between $7.99 and $9.99 each.The Worldshowcase goes around a huge pond so it is cooler over there.You might like it there.

Oh yeah as far as the photo passes.It is so cool.......here at home I am rarely in our pics because I am always the one taking the pics.People are always asking where a pic of me is.Well after we went on vacation and got photo pass and came home and made online a scrapbook.After the book came I scanned it onto Facebook.If I had the money I would of got the photo disc as well.But, I didn't have enough money then.Maybe next time.

dfollin
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Quoting nova.mommy:

LOL I am 51! I spent my birthday at DW!!!!!!!!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)