Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crowds?!

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:03 AM
  • 16 Replies
How crowded do you think Disney (world) will be for their 24 hour park day? I'm considering flying down for it... But I can't decide if I want to brave the "potential crowds". I know it wasn't terribly crowded last year, but with it being a holiday weekend, makes me even more nervous, lol!

Any thoughts/opinions/predictions? :)
by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angelmom224
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:13 AM

What?? not horribly crowded last time?? from the pics i saw it was crazy. and like you said with the holiday weekend that will just add to it. we are going to be there that weekend but we check in that night so we arent going that day. if DH had been able to have that day off i totally would do it.  

-bliss-
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Disneyland was TERRIBLY crowded (what I heard/saw but I wasn't there)

But Disney world wasn't that bad IMO. I'm just afraid that being a holiday weekend will make it much worse:-/ but I really want to go, lol.

I just can't decide if I should risk it....

Quoting angelmom224:

What?? not horribly crowded last time?? from the pics i saw it was crazy. and like you said with the holiday weekend that will just add to it. we are going to be there that weekend but we check in that night so we arent going that day. if DH had been able to have that day off i totally would do it.  

haileys_mommy06
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Ha! CRAZY CROWDED!!
angelmom224
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Im surprised the pics i saw of the World were mad crazy with long lines that took an hr just to get into the park. 

Quoting -bliss-:

Disneyland was TERRIBLY crowded (what I heard/saw but I wasn't there)

But Disney world wasn't that bad IMO. I'm just afraid that being a holiday weekend will make it much worse:-/ but I really want to go, lol.

I just can't decide if I should risk it....

Quoting angelmom224:

-bliss-
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:27 AM
I've never been on memorial weekend.... I assumed the crowds would be pretty bad:-/

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

Ha! CRAZY CROWDED!!

haileys_mommy06
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:45 AM
It's a 3day weekend Plus the 24hours of being opened, you can bet your bottom it will be packed!!

Quoting -bliss-:

I've never been on memorial weekend.... I assumed the crowds would be pretty bad:-/

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

Ha! CRAZY CROWDED!!

-bliss-
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Why would Mickey do this to me?! lol

I guess I'll have to pick another quick trip later on... I'll be there with my boys the 1st weekend in June, but I wanted to go on a quick "sisters" trip too... Oh well, we'll just go later:-)

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

It's a 3day weekend Plus the 24hours of being opened, you can bet your bottom it will be packed!!

Quoting -bliss-:

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

Ha! CRAZY CROWDED!!

haileys_mommy06
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 12:04 PM
What about in October or September for the food and wine fest? Weather is beautiful and the f&w fest is amazing!

Quoting -bliss-:

I guess I'll have to pick another quick trip later on... I'll be there with my boys the 1st weekend in June, but I wanted to go on a quick "sisters" trip too... Oh well, we'll just go later:-)

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

Quoting -bliss-:

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

Ha! CRAZY CROWDED!!

-bliss-
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 12:10 PM
I may do that:) our anniversary is in oct-maybe we'll do a couples trip:)

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

What about in October or September for the food and wine fest? Weather is beautiful and the f&w fest is amazing!

Quoting -bliss-:

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

Quoting -bliss-:

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

Ha! CRAZY CROWDED!!

haileys_mommy06
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 12:29 PM
That would make it even better! Definitely look into it!

Quoting -bliss-:

I may do that:) our anniversary is in oct-maybe we'll do a couples trip:)

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

Quoting -bliss-:

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

Quoting -bliss-:

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

Ha! CRAZY CROWDED!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)