Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One Month!

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:56 AM
  • 5 Replies

I have one month until we leave for WDW!

Time to start getting everything together.  DD has a Girl Scout(Daisy's so me too) camping trip(one night) this weekend.  We have to get through that first!

by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
snowpeasmom
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Have fun camping. Time will go it by after that. So start planning and packing if you haven't already.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nova.mommy
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Were having a heat wave right now and DD has school for two more weeks, so I can't pack her stuff yet, she may need it for school.

I was thinking that I may need to go to Payless Shoe Store next week to get my kids both a spare pair of shoes.  DD has Keen and DS has Teva water shoes(more like mesh sneakers that drain)and they both have Crocs(with Mickey shaped holes and silhouettes on the band).

I have been getting stuff since December.   So I need to go through it all to see what I still need to get.

mom2jasper
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:27 PM
I'm so jealous! We still have 16 weeks! I have no idea what to do with myself until then.
spunky946
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Lucky duck.

angelmom224
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:36 PM

YAY you sound like us. We had our GS trip the weekend before our Disney trip. Went to the Nick Hotel just down the street from Disney. We did a lot of driving up that way this month. We wont be back til Sept. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)