Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Topics for Disney Blog Articles

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:26 PM
  • 8 Replies

So every other week I'm in charge of a Disney specific blog entry for work. I've been doing them since the start of the year and while I still have some great ideas, I'd love to hear what topics others would be interested in. I really want the articles posted to be relevant to those interested in Disney and help drive traffic to my work's website. Thanks for your input!

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
AnnaNonamus
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Adult date nights, reviews of restaurants, kid friendly extra services, behind the scene tours, reviews of 1 specific type of food, attractions by age, best places to cool off, tips for going in the summer, etc. 

midwestern_mama
by Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:41 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm definetely a DIY girl so I'm constantly searching blogs and stuff for DIY projects for our disney trip. Stuff like DIY signature books, diy goodie bags for the kids, scrapbook ideas for disney trips. People who like crafting love reading this stuff.
midwestern_mama
by Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:56 PM
2 moms liked this
Another idea would be how to eat healthy while at disney or how to stay on your diet. Something to that affect.
midwestern_mama
by Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok last one, things to pack for a disney trip that you don't know you need, how to keep your kids safe while at disney, fun disney themed mani/pedi's, how to unwind after a day at the parks, how to navigate the disney busses because from what I've read there is a science to it. Also, where do we find this disney blog.
mbrowne1
by Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 1:05 AM

Thanks for all these ideas - loving them! You can find the blog at: www.meandthemouse.com/blog

At this point, articles are generally posted every Tuesday - I'm responsible for content every other week, other team members have other weeks. Some are super useful info, some are quirky and fun and others are personal experience type blogs. Hope you enjoy - would love your feedback on what's out there already!

Quoting midwestern_mama:

Ok last one, things to pack for a disney trip that you don't know you need, how to keep your kids safe while at disney, fun disney themed mani/pedi's, how to unwind after a day at the parks, how to navigate the disney busses because from what I've read there is a science to it. Also, where do we find this disney blog.

awesomemommy2
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:16 AM
2 moms liked this
I would love to see more of the downside of Disney or mistakes that a ruined a trip with a humerous tone. Its very easy to post my awesome trip but we have all had that trip that has gone awry and others seeing that side would be appreciated.
midwestern_mama
by Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Thanks, I can't wait to read them. I'm so excited for our trip I just can't get enough :)

Quoting mbrowne1:

patnic
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this

When does Disney become too expensive and you pass on a trip?  "Worst" hotels at Disney (that would generate a lot of traffic, I'm sure),  Worst experience at Disney (everyone likes to share a horror story or two), Who can afford DVC?, How to lose 5lbs at Disney and eat on the Dining Plan.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)