Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

whispering Canyon Cafe

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 7:21 PM
  • 3 Replies
Hi-
We're heading to WDW Sept 30 - Oct 8 and have dinner reservations at WCC. I heard they only do all you can eat skillets and no more a la carte at dinner. Does anyone have any current info on them? I looked on a few websites, the info seemed to conflict. Is it all you can eat skillets only at dinner? Any info on pricing? Are beverages included? We're just trying to get an idea for budgeting. There will be myself, DH, our DD6, DS5, and our twin DDs 11 months.
Thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 7:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
vicky33006
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:37 PM

I don't have any answers for you, but this is one of the restaurants we were considering as well so I would love to hear the answers to your questions!

coolmommy2x
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Go to Disney's site (disneyworld.com) and search in dining or just call the dining number and ask. I would ask them directly before trusting other sites.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazybones27
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Unfortunately the Whispering Canyon went to all skillet meals at dinner about 6 months ago I believe. I haven't herad any word on it going back to both skillet and a la cart. I was disappointed with the change, because we really wanted to try and eat here, but the skillet is just not something I want.  Also I believe lunch is fully a la cart with no skillet offering. I don't know how well this is doing for the WCC as far as attendance. They actually changed the menu to help speed up the dinner rushes to get people in and out faster.  I'm hoping they change back to having both at dinner so we can try it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN