Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

just got back, had a blast

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:17 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am so tired my calves feel like they are going to fall off from all the walking we did. I wanted a stroller by the end of our trip...lol. Will post pitures later. Over all we had a really great time. I loved it, on the last day we were already brain storming for next time. :)

by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angelmom224
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Was this the WDW trip or DL? Cant wait to see pics. i know the calf feeling. Glad you had a good time though. 

babynurse244
by Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Great! We leave sept 30 and I can't wait! How we're the crowds?
Bookwormy
by Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Awesome! I got more Weight Watchers activity points while in WDW per day than ever before or since!
snowpeasmom
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:05 AM
We wer re e suppose to go to wdw but about two weeks ago my grandma had a stroke I post about it. And I was worried to travel so far so we switch to disneyland and then we went north to san Francisco and did aquariums and then came back down and picked up my cousin and did disneyland again. Which was really fun to have a person that has never been. Ill post some oictures later. I wanted wdw but was afraid of if my grand died while away and my mom usually is my traveling partner since I am single. And she couldn't go the whole time because she used some of her vacation sick leave when her mom had the stroke. So I did disneyland with her for 5 days. San Francisco with my friend Sonya for 4 days and disneyland again with my cousin and her baby for two days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelmom224
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:12 AM

totally understandable. I dont blame you but glad you had a fun time. how is your grandma doing?

mom2jasper
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:33 AM
I'm glad you had a good time and didn't have to go so far from home!
spunky946
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Glad you had a good time.

mabdallah
by Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 1:41 AM
I am glad u had a great trip. Excited for our upcoming trip to Disneyland. We are only doing 2 days, we were doing 3, but I wanted to have a beach day. I love the ocean, and with California's warmer weather, it on the list. Plus I am missing the sun, fall has officially hit the northwest ! Which means lots of rain and clouds.
dfollin
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Lol! Sounds like me........ the next time! I actually didn't want to leave.
snowpeasmom
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:45 AM

LOL you should be happy, our Weather man last night said HAPPY FALL hoped you enjoyed the last two days of  low 60s in the am and low 80s in the afternoon because our 100+ weather is coming back next week. :( So depending on when you are going...we will still have our summer heat.

Quoting mabdallah:

I am glad u had a great trip. Excited for our upcoming trip to Disneyland. We are only doing 2 days, we were doing 3, but I wanted to have a beach day. I love the ocean, and with California's warmer weather, it on the list. Plus I am missing the sun, fall has officially hit the northwest ! Which means lots of rain and clouds.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN