Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

STROLLER

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:59 AM
  • 11 Replies

My daughter will be 3yrs old 3months when we go. She rarely sits in the stroller anymore. We have a mid size one that reclines with a good size storgae basket. But I was thinking to just get a small umbrella stroller since she won't be using it much. I know she will use it in disney more then here though with all of the walking.  She doesn't nap anymore so I am not thinking she will sleeping in the stroller. Thoughts?

by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
awesomemommy2
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this
My kids (3,5&7) don't nap but have all fallen asleep at disney. I would bring your regular stroller. Besides riding its great because it hold your cooler bag and snacks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
matofour
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this
My kids never ever sat in the stroller they hates them.

But they make for good storage at Disney. I always bring the bigger one. Between souviners, ear hats, snacks, drinks, etc. The bigger one is always nice to have.
ablackdolphin
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

My 4 yr old always takes a nap in the stroller while at Disney but never any other time.  I LOVE having a big stroller as it holds all my stuff. I bring in our own water and snacks, extra clothing and jacket, umbrella, ponchos etc. You can always park it!

TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 4:53 PM
2 moms liked this

BRING IT!~!! Disney is SOOO much walking and it will be helpful to have something for her to rest in while waiting in line or watching the parades and to carry your stuff. 

dfollin
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this
When we were there,we even saw older kids in stroller's and taking naps in them. A lot of walking and get tired out.
midwestern_mama
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this
This

My seven year old fell asleep in the stroller a couple of times while we were there.

Quoting dfollin:

When we were there,we even saw older kids in stroller's and taking naps in them. A lot of walking and get tired out.

crazybones27
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Our children are 4 and 5 and we still bring our double stroller. It's a lot of walking and it can be hot depending on when you go. Even if the weather is nice it's a lot of walking for a 3 yr old. I'd bring a normal size stroller. You'll definitely appreciate the storage while you're there. 

AshNBrysMomma
by Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 8:42 AM

My children will be 4 & 6 when we go.  I don't have a stroller anymore, but I do plan on renting one while we are there.  LOTS of walking for still little legs and I plan to use it to carry our "stuff". 

notjstanothrmom
by Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 8:44 AM

I would get it and plan on getting one with recline. It's A LOT of walking. We went in March with my 4 year old and she slept at least a little everyday. I had a wheelchair because I was pregnant and dealing with hip problems so walking was not feasable and it came in handy for both kids.

angelmom224
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I say bring the regular one. Even if she doesnt sleep in it the storage will be nice to have. My kids dont nap anymore but at disney they will. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)