Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

We received a thank you note from Mickey Mouse today!

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 5:48 PM
  • 17 Replies

We've never receive a thank you card from Disney before... We received a Christmas card once...

It was a card with a sketch of Mickey Mouse that had our family name and 'vacation 2014' at the bottom and a note in Mickey's handwriting that said, "Thank you!  Your pal, Mickey"

There was an overlay with a thank you message from Disney and a note about the artist who drew the sketch.

I was so surprised and happy!

Has anyone else received this after a visit?

by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
spunky946
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:34 PM

Yes we have gotten one.

Cafe Robin
by Robin on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:50 PM
Quoting spunky946:

Yes we have gotten one.

Was it recently? I was wondering if this was something new for 2014 since we didn't receive one after our Christmas trip...

We've reveived letters with a thank you and asking to take a survey about the trip but this was different. It was more of a gift - the sketch and the personalization and written note from Mickey.
spunky946
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 9:55 PM
We got it after our January 2013 trip, but not our October 2013 trip.

Quoting Cafe Robin:
Quoting spunky946:

Yes we have gotten one.

Was it recently? I was wondering if this was something new for 2014 since we didn't receive one after our Christmas trip...

We've reveived letters with a thank you and asking to take a survey about the trip but this was different. It was more of a gift - the sketch and the personalization and written note from Mickey.
Cafe Robin
by Robin on Mar. 6, 2014 at 7:26 AM
That's awesome! I guess maybe it's random... Did you receive a sketch, too?

Quoting spunky946: We got it after our January 2013 trip, but not our October 2013 trip.

Quoting Cafe Robin:
Quoting spunky946:

Yes we have gotten one.

We've received letters with a thank you and asking to take a survey about the trip but this was different. It was more of a gift - the sketch and the personalization and written note from Mickey.

crazybones27
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 7:38 AM
I've actually received one after every trip since going back to about 2011-2012. The kids love when they come in :-).
dfollin
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:01 AM
1 mom liked this
When we went there in 2012 we got a card from them thanking us for coming! I was shocked we should be sending them a card thanking them for letting us come.......DW is awesome!
Cafe Robin
by Robin on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:23 AM

Wow - that's awesome!

Quoting crazybones27: I've actually received one after every trip since going back to about 2011-2012. The kids love when they come in :-).

Cafe Robin
by Robin on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Here's the sketch that they sent.
Cafe Robin
by Robin on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:27 AM

Mobile Photo

This was the note on the overlay.
crazybones27
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:42 AM
I like this one a lot better then previous years. The old one was blue with all the characters and balloons. I like the sketch ones a lot more :-).
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)