Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pack diapers or buy?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:12 PM
  • 11 Replies
Should I pack diapers besides a few in my carry on for an entire week or is there a place on property I can buy them? We will be flying down and have no transportation so I really don't want to leave the property our first time there.
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erin708
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:00 PM
If u can fit them in the suitcase I would just pack them. I've driven when my kids were in diapers so I didn't have to worry about that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:21 PM
I would ship them to the resort so they're there when you arrive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snowpeasmom
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:40 PM

You can ship items to the resort. But if you can fit packing them I think its a better idea therefore you have room for souvenir when you get home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mother to an amazing little boy Stephen, Disney Fanatic, Travel Agent, Single Mother, Home Schooling, Super Tall 6'2" all legs inseam 37 inches, Homebirthing, I ♥ Doctor Who, Juice Nut, Rape Survior, Crusie lover

amzbrznjz
by Heather on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:13 AM

pack I have always packed diapers and took them with us

Jansan24
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:15 PM

I always pack them but my friend has Amazon send them to the resort. I think some local spermarkets will also deliver to the resorts.

crazybones27
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:50 AM
We always packed them but we drive so it was easier for is. You can ship a package to the resort or you can use a grocery delivery service. The popular ones used are We Go Shop and Garden Grocer. They will shop and deliver items to the hotel for you. Also depending on the resort you might need to check because some of them will charge to accept packages you ship. It's not all the hotels but some do. There is no charge for the grocery delivery services.
PaulaJo1980
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 8:41 PM

We just got home in February for 6 nights. One of my 3 sons was in diapers (6 months). We stuffed our suitcases in every spare section about 90 diapers (to be safe). We had extra room coming home. I'd pack the. With you because cose will be so inflated there.

ablackdolphin
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:27 PM

I'd pack them.

iansmommy9
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:59 PM

I always packed diapers, HOWEVER, put them on top since they show up as a dark blob on the TSA screening monitors. You'll have to pull them out, or they'll open your checked luggage. Not a huge deal, but just thought I'd share.

nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 8:37 AM

For DS I packed them, well the pullup kind.  He was potty training at the time.  We took the auto train down so putting a box in our car(as well as a few in our over night bag) was easy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)