Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Disney Fever

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 10:36 AM
  • 35 Replies
Ugh I have been good for the past year since our annual passes expired, but now I am back having Disney fever and planning my possibly birthday long weekend at the end of May. Also considering FL resident annual monthly passes (last time we bought them outright, but this year I am considering the monthly plan). Otherwise I will do the 4day fl resident deal. So anyone else having Disney fever? I am on the website everyday the past 5 days lol.
by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this

yes.. and I live in NY. 

In here daily... on the Disboards... Chip and Co..FB links... it's bad..

Mommy4-27-08
by Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh yes! My whole family and I have it. We often stop and look at each other and say "this reminds me of Disneyland". Lol. And sometimes it is absolutely silly things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RADmomma
by Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm so bad right now!!!

We had a trip booked for October but then a surprise pregnancy came along so we had to bump it back to next April... And while I know it's the responsible thing to do... I wanna go now!!! Ahhh
nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 11:23 AM
What's Chip and Co?

Quoting TommyAbby:

yes.. and I live in NY. 

nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Where you planning to stay in April? When are you due?

Quoting RADmomma: I'm so bad right now!!!

We had a trip booked for October but then a surprise pregnancy came along so we had to bump it back to next April... And while I know it's the responsible thing to do... I wanna go now!!! Ahhh
TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Just to help feed the Disney addiction.. yes, I am an enabler LOL 

http://www.chipandco.com/

Quoting nomadbrat83: What's Chip and Co?
Quoting TommyAbby:

yes.. and I live in NY. 

nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 11:27 AM
Aww. I have never been to Disneyland, but have been to WDW many times.

Quoting Mommy4-27-08: Oh yes! My whole family and I have it. We often stop and look at each other and say "this reminds me of Disneyland". Lol. And sometimes it is absolutely silly things.
RADmomma
by Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Our trip was supposed to be this October... From the 18th to the 26th... But I'm due October 29th!!! So that's a no go!! Lol

My parents have a time share so we stay off property! We're staying at the Vacation village at parkway!! We have stayed there quite a few times & LOVE it!

Quoting nomadbrat83: Where you planning to stay in April? When are you due?

nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 11:51 AM
Love that website. Thanks for feeding my addiction. Hmm may have to do the 24hr thing this year.

Quoting TommyAbby:

Just to help feed the Disney addiction.. yes, I am an enabler LOL 

http://www.chipandco.com/

Quoting nomadbrat83: What's Chip and Co?

Quoting TommyAbby:

yes.. and I live in NY. 

crazybones27
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 11:56 AM
We're also debating pushing our trip off in early Nov because we'll have a 1 month old. She was planned and the vacation was booked before she came to be lol. Now we're second guessing keeping our reservation since we're not sure if it will really be ok to take a baby that young. I'd feel better if she was going to be a few months older :-/.

If we cancel I'm pushing our vacation to next May which would mean we won't go at all this year. It'll be our first year off since 2010 :-(. All for a good reason though :-).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)