Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seven Dwarfs Mine

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:31 AM
  • 26 Replies
I am so excited that I got a Fastpass for June 3rd! Was unable to get Elsa and Anna....disappointed for my girls. Hope to see them in a parade.
by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 12:46 AM
I got the Elsa and Anna for June 1 (my bday) but no luck off the mins train =(
Jansan24
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:46 AM

Have fun!

SlightlyPerfect
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:31 AM
Did you call for the A&E fast pass? That's how I got one.

I'm so mad. We got home from Disney last week, and now they're redoing Fast Pass and opening up the mine ride. The mind ride looks ridiculously awesome, too. Oh well. I guess we'll have to go back!
SlightlyPerfect
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:32 AM
Did you see the video of the ride online? Someone leaked it.

Quoting nomadbrat83: I got the Elsa and Anna for June 1 (my bday) but no luck off the mins train =(
nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:55 AM
Nope. I need to look for it.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect: Did you see the video of the ride online? Someone leaked it.

Quoting nomadbrat83: I got the Elsa and Anna for June 1 (my bday) but no luck off the mins train =(
3Xthelove
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 7:59 PM
I tried calling....any tips? I will call again!

Quoting SlightlyPerfect: Did you call for the A&E fast pass? That's how I got one.

I'm so mad. We got home from Disney last week, and now they're redoing Fast Pass and opening up the mine ride. The mind ride looks ridiculously awesome, too. Oh well. I guess we'll have to go back!
3Xthelove
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this
June 1st was originally standby, but had availability yesterday. Maybe look again? I will be arriving on your birthday!

haileys_mommy06
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:21 PM
We've got fastpasses for May 31st. I originally got some for the 28th, but I didn't want to keep the kids up all night on a school night. The fastpasses were for 9pm.
nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2014 at 5:17 PM

What day are you looking for for the A&E fastpass?  WE have it for June 1 and they still have FPs for A&E on that day, not for June 2nd though.  I so happy, I just got the Seven Dwarf's Mine Train FP for June 2nd. So it will be Peter Pan's Flight, Meet Cinderella and Rapunzel, and & 7 Dwarfs for June 2nd for me so far.

Quoting 3Xthelove: I tried calling....any tips? I will call again!
Quoting SlightlyPerfect: Did you call for the A&E fast pass? That's how I got one. I'm so mad. We got home from Disney last week, and now they're redoing Fast Pass and opening up the mine ride. The mind ride looks ridiculously awesome, too. Oh well. I guess we'll have to go back!

nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2014 at 5:18 PM

How long will you be there for? Where are you staying? We are just doing a long weekend. Coming in on May 31 (though who knows I may add May 30th on there) and staying through June 2nd. We live 83 miles from Disney and are passholders so long weekends are doable.

Quoting 3Xthelove: June 1st was originally standby, but had availability yesterday. Maybe look again? I will be arriving on your birthday!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)