Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Free DINING TODAY!!!!

Posted by on May. 7, 2014 at 8:08 AM
  • 14 Replies

Anyone else on the phone or online trying to book???? 

I have my TA so I don't have to, but dang.. per the Disboards, people were on it right at 6:58am EST LOL

by on May. 7, 2014 at 8:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
spunky946
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2014 at 12:13 PM

I'm a ta trying to book for two clients and I had a heck of a time doing it.  I got a quote early am for one onlline and then I went to go back in, I got locked out.  Of course calling was busy.  

I finally got back on and got the one client booked and when I went back in to get the second quote, no luck.  UGH.

Jansan24
by Member on May. 7, 2014 at 2:16 PM

My friend said Art of Animation was already sold out for the offer for the last week of October.

nomadbrat83
So sleepy and not in the mood to work. Thank God it's Friday.
Today at 11:51 AM
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2014 at 3:26 PM
No free dining for us as passholders lol
TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2014 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Most were GONE by 10am..

BUT.. 

My amazing TA got us in at AKL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

My DREAM Resort :) :)  I am soooooo excited!!

khs09vallan
by Member on May. 7, 2014 at 6:54 PM
We had to change out resort to get the free dining. Now we will be staying at the all star sports resort for September. I'm bummed that the resort we were gonna stay at was not part of the deal but oh we'll :)
TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2014 at 7:34 PM

I hear ya.. we were at POR for the first time but now at AKL to get the free dining. And we went from $2700 for the time at POR to $3,2somechange for AKL!!! 

We also added a day and the Memory Maker,

Quoting khs09vallan: We had to change out resort to get the free dining. Now we will be staying at the all star sports resort for September. I'm bummed that the resort we were gonna stay at was not part of the deal but oh we'll :)

patnic
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2014 at 9:35 PM

I did some checking.  I'm probably going have to switch to CBR.  Not my first choice.  

It isn't helping that Southwest hasn't opened their pricing for November.  I could really get screwed.  Supposedly not opening until 5/19, but too worried WDW free dining rooms will dry up before then.

TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2014 at 9:36 PM

Quoting patnic:

I did some checking.  I'm probably going have to switch to CBR.  Not my first choice.  

It isn't helping that Southwest hasn't opened their pricing for November.  I could really get screwed.  Supposedly not opening until 5/19, but too worried WDW free dining rooms will dry up before then.

yeah.. many are gone now..

patnic
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2014 at 11:07 PM

Yep, just tried to book.  The system is not working online.  And you can't get through on the phones.  Oh well, if it was meant to be it will happen.

khs09vallan
by Member on May. 8, 2014 at 1:11 AM
When our travel agent called on Monday she was on hold for 90 minutes & I called today because I just had a few questions and I was on hold for two hours. Wait time was horrible......

Quoting patnic:

Yep, just tried to book.  The system is not working online.  And you can't get through on the phones.  Oh well, if it was meant to be it will happen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)