Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hollywood and Vine??

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:45 AM
  • 8 Replies

I have a few questions...any help is greatly appreciated!!   I saw that Hollywood and Vine has a Pasta Bar. Anyone have any information on what is included in that?  Are there vegetarian selections included in that pasta bar also?  How is the Hollywood and Vine dinner buffet overall?

Also, when WDW buffets state "children's buffet" on their menu, which usually includes mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, etc., can adults and older kids choose those selections too or is it strictly for small children?

Thanks!

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mbrowne1
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Disney is really good with having vegetarian options at all restaurants - there will good selections for you at Hollywood and Vine. I personally missed our H&V reservation as I arrived the next day to our vacation due to a prior commitment but sent over 20 members of my family there and they really enjoyed it and made me feel bad that I missed it. 

You are definitely welcome to eat from the children's selections if you so wish, they won't mind at all!

Jansan24
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have an answer for the first part of your question, but I can help with the second. Adults and children can select anything they want from the buffet. So, if you're craving mac and cheese, then go for it!

RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Adults can eat from the kids area ... I know this because I did. When we went there, the adult selections were so disgusting that I had chicken and mac & cheese from my kids area with my daughter. I don't know of any pasta bar .. that must be new since we were there. Unless it's only for dinner (we were there for lunch)

gummibr
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I've eaten there and at every buffet I've been able to eat from the kids section.  For all they know, you are bringing the plate back to the table for your child.  I don't recall a pasta bar in which you can make your own meal.  they had several pasta salad choices

3Xthelove
by Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 11:56 PM
Just had a reservation there on Thursday. It was awesome!
arieslivinlife
by Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 3:38 PM

Could you elaborate on the selections at the pasta bar?

Quoting 3Xthelove: Just had a reservation there on Thursday. It was awesome!

3Xthelove
by Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 5:18 PM
We had breakfast there, but lunch was also open. I think there was a variety of noodles and sauces, but I didn't eat from the lunch side so I am not 100%.

Quoting arieslivinlife:

Could you elaborate on the selections at the pasta bar?

Quoting 3Xthelove: Just had a reservation there on Thursday. It was awesome!

AshNBrysMomma
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 2:26 PM

I found this blog that has a pretty good description of the Create-Your-Own Pasta Bar.  Hopefully this helps you...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/05/05/review-hollywood-and-vine-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)