Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plenty of princesses

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:58 PM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Sorry for the picture overload lol
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:59 AM
1 mom liked this

completely adorable.. 

How long of a wait did you have for Anna and Elsa???

nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 9:11 AM
Thanks. We fast passed it. The day we went there was a 4 hour wait. Yesterday's wait was 2.5 hours.

Quoting TommyAbby:

completely adorable.. 

How long of a wait did you have for Anna and Elsa???

SlightlyPerfect
by Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 3:40 PM

Awesome! Are you having a good time? Where did you end up staying?

I'm booking our January trip in July. I need ideas.

nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 3:52 PM
We ended up at Coronado and really enjoyed it (which is saying a lot since we normally do deluxes). I am pretty sure we are going to do a weekend trip to WL or maybe one of the monorail resorts maybe in August.

Where are you considering staying at in January?

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

SlightlyPerfect
by Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 3:58 PM

Definitely on-site. Probably a value resort. Depends on the deals. I don't want to go out of budget.

Quoting nomadbrat83: We ended up at Coronado and really enjoyed it (which is saying a lot since we normally do deluxes). I am pretty sure we are going to do a weekend trip to WL or maybe one of the monorail resorts maybe in August. Where are you considering staying at in January?
Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

spunky946
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Awesome.  

nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 4:48 PM
I am lucky hear I do FL resident or passholder discounts so rooms aren't too bad. The only value I have been to is Pop Century which I enjoyed except for the bed and noise. I was shocked how quiet and relaxing Coronado was.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Definitely on-site. Probably a value resort. Depends on the deals. I don't want to go out of budget.

Quoting nomadbrat83: We ended up at Coronado and really enjoyed it (which is saying a lot since we normally do deluxes). I am pretty sure we are going to do a weekend trip to WL or maybe one of the monorail resorts maybe in August.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

SlightlyPerfect
by Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:34 PM
I was placed in Coronado in 2006 for work. I liked it, but I didn't pay attention much because I didn't have a kid! Haha

Quoting nomadbrat83: I am lucky hear I do FL resident or passholder discounts so rooms aren't too bad. The only value I have been to is Pop Century which I enjoyed except for the bed and noise. I was shocked how quiet and relaxing Coronado was.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Quoting nomadbrat83: We ended up at Coronado and really enjoyed it (which is saying a lot since we normally do deluxes). I am pretty sure we are going to do a weekend trip to WL or maybe one of the monorail resorts maybe in August.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

angelmom224
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Cute pics. Glad your having a fun time. 

nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:12 PM
Well both my girls liked it.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect: I was placed in Coronado in 2006 for work. I liked it, but I didn't pay attention much because I didn't have a kid! Haha

Quoting nomadbrat83: I am lucky hear I do FL resident or passholder discounts so rooms aren't too bad. The only value I have been to is Pop Century which I enjoyed except for the bed and noise. I was shocked how quiet and relaxing Coronado was.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)