Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Paying off the Disney resort?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:44 PM
  • 9 Replies

We put our deposit down during booking of course and the rest is due at check in. Can I pay it in full online? Can I call and pay the balance or do I have to wait until check in?

FYI it's a room only reservation

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
haylemoon
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:53 PM

You can not pay till check in..The deposit was equal to 1 nights hotel.  You pay the rest when you check in. 

lanceandhailey
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:55 PM

So annoying

Quoting haylemoon:

You can not pay till check in..The deposit was equal to 1 nights hotel.  You pay the rest when you check in. 

haylemoon
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:00 PM

I just booked our room only trip as a travel agent and I wasn't even able to pay it off...We have to pay at check in also.

Quoting lanceandhailey:

So annoying

Quoting haylemoon:

TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:11 PM
I would call disney directly. I always have booked packages, so our balance is due the 45 days out. But if it is a room only booking, no different than any other hotel our there.

Quoting haylemoon:

I just booked our room only trip as a travel agent and I wasn't even able to pay it off...We have to pay at check in also.

Quoting lanceandhailey:

So annoying

Quoting haylemoon:

spunky946
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:35 PM

A room only needs to be paid off when you check in.  That's their policy, no idea why.

lanceandhailey
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:36 PM

The money is set aside for it, but it would be nice just to take care of it in advance...

Quoting spunky946:

A room only needs to be paid off when you check in.  That's their policy, no idea why.

nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:56 PM
I have paid it all off before. We only do room only because we are passholders and always do passholder or fl resident discounts.
lanceandhailey
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Did you just call them? Maybe it's a new thing..

We are getting the military tickets that are $167, so that will save a lot since there's five of us.

Quoting nomadbrat83: I have paid it all off before. We only do room only because we are passholders and always do passholder or fl resident discounts.

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:19 AM
Yes I called them

Quoting lanceandhailey:

Did you just call them? Maybe it's a new thing..

We are getting the military tickets that are $167, so that will save a lot since there's five of us.

Quoting nomadbrat83: I have paid it all off before. We only do room only because we are passholders and always do passholder or fl resident discounts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)