Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2015 rates and packages

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:58 PM
  • 12 Replies

Were released today.  Just thought I would let everyone know.  

I'm a Disney world travel agent if anyone would like a quote for this year or next.

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DW030714
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:56 AM

I have a question for you. My DH wants to do a cruise and Disney world in 2015. Is that something I can plan on my own or would an agent be able to get me a better deal?

spunky946
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting DW030714:

I have a question for you. My DH wants to do a cruise and Disney world in 2015. Is that something I can plan on my own or would an agent be able to get me a better deal?

We can get the same discounts, but we do it all for you and make the whole process easier.

TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I  would use an agent..They do all the leg work, you just go and enjoy your vacation. 

Plus an agent is free. 

Quoting DW030714:

kimyaber
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 8:57 AM
Are there advantages if going through travel agent to book your Disney World vacation over booking it yourself? Is this a way to save money? Thanks!
Anoronlight
by Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 9:05 AM
I would be interested in the rates and packages to see what the prices are, I would like to compare them with the program I'm in, I get some major discounts for Disney and other places and I would like to compare them to see which is best.
TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 9:14 AM

It is.. beacuse when things come out like free dining, the travel agent can get on the phone asap on the TA line. If you or I were to try and call.. 

OMG

The disboards were blown up with peole waiting 3+hrs trying to get the deal. 

Plus the TA's get find out about the deals a day before hand. 

For ex: My trip is coming up in November. My  TA sent me an email letting me know that if we changed the dates and our resort by one day, she would get me the free dining. So the next morning, she was on the phone and got us from POR to AKL with free dining. 

Quoting kimyaber: Are there advantages if going through travel agent to book your Disney World vacation over booking it yourself? Is this a way to save money? Thanks!

spunky946
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 9:28 AM
We can typically give the same prices or deals. The benefit is that I do all the leg work and save you time and energy.

Quoting kimyaber: Are there advantages if going through travel agent to book your Disney World vacation over booking it yourself? Is this a way to save money? Thanks!
spunky946
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 9:30 AM
Sure. If you send me a pm with some dates, I'll give you a quote.

Quoting Anoronlight: I would be interested in the rates and packages to see what the prices are, I would like to compare them with the program I'm in, I get some major discounts for Disney and other places and I would like to compare them to see which is best.
Anoronlight
by Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 2:35 PM

Cool I'll get you some dates as soon as I can! Thank you!

Quoting spunky946: Sure. If you send me a pm with some dates, I'll give you a quote.
Quoting Anoronlight: I would be interested in the rates and packages to see what the prices are, I would like to compare them with the program I'm in, I get some major discounts for Disney and other places and I would like to compare them to see which is best.

SlightlyPerfect
by Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 6:16 PM
Any idea when the discounts are coming out?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)