Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Christmas party?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 5:04 PM
  • 9 Replies
Do you have to stay at the resort to be able to purchase tickets to go to the Christmas party?
by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 5:11 PM

Nope!!! 

momkaribg
by Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:28 PM
Thanks I was told you had to but couldn't find anything confirming that.

Quoting TommyAbby:

Nope!!! 

TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:29 PM

Here's the link to buy the tickets:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/magic-kingdom/mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party/

Quoting momkaribg: Thanks I was told you had to but couldn't find anything confirming that.
Quoting TommyAbby:

Nope!!! 

EmilyRhiannon
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:38 PM
I love the Christmas party!! We have seasonal passes... So we plan on going to all the different parks during their celebrations && taking my DS & DD to very merry Christmas party (gotta pay seperate) so excited :-D
momkaribg
by Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:55 PM
Thank you for your help.

Quoting TommyAbby:

Here's the link to buy the tickets:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/magic-kingdom/mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party/

Quoting momkaribg: Thanks I was told you had to but couldn't find anything confirming that.

Quoting TommyAbby:

Nope!!! 

momkaribg
by Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:56 PM
I haven't been to a Christmas party. We did do the Halloween party in 2012 and I had a blast

Quoting EmilyRhiannon: I love the Christmas party!! We have seasonal passes... So we plan on going to all the different parks during their celebrations && taking my DS & DD to very merry Christmas party (gotta pay seperate) so excited :-D
EmilyRhiannon
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:58 PM
Get ready for AWESOME hot chocolate && cookies.. At like every corner... For free! Lol and the 'snow' on Main Street is awesome. All of it is... But it's Disney soooo what can ya expect

Quoting momkaribg: I haven't been to a Christmas party. We did do the Halloween party in 2012 and I had a blast

Quoting EmilyRhiannon: I love the Christmas party!! We have seasonal passes... So we plan on going to all the different parks during their celebrations && taking my DS & DD to very merry Christmas party (gotta pay seperate) so excited :-D
momkaribg
by Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 7:47 PM
I can't wait :)

Quoting EmilyRhiannon: Get ready for AWESOME hot chocolate && cookies.. At like every corner... For free! Lol and the 'snow' on Main Street is awesome. All of it is... But it's Disney soooo what can ya expect

Quoting momkaribg: I haven't been to a Christmas party. We did do the Halloween party in 2012 and I had a blast

TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 9:39 PM

We are doing it for the first time ever on our November trip.. I am so excited!!! 

Quoting EmilyRhiannon: Get ready for AWESOME hot chocolate && cookies.. At like every corner... For free! Lol and the 'snow' on Main Street is awesome. All of it is... But it's Disney soooo what can ya expect

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN