Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

*SIGH* Ok, they got me.

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 7:06 AM
  • 13 Replies
3 moms liked this

I bought the tickets to the party within a party. We're going to the Villains Sinister Soiree during MNSSHP. This will be our 4th party, so I don't feel bad about taking the party time out to do this. The price tag was a little steep, but we are about to transition into Halloween Horror Nights as opposed to cutesy kid Halloween stuff, so this may be our last year. We're going out with a bang.

by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 7:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jansan24
by Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this
It sounds like it will be a fun experience to party at Cinderella's Castle!
TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 9:30 AM

That sounds like soo much fun!!  Post pics :) 

nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 5:16 PM
Hmm I may have to look into that. It sounds awesome
babynurse244
by Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 8:40 PM

Wait, I missed that. What is it?

ReadWriteLuv
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 9:11 PM

Villains' Sinister Soiree: A Wicked Takeover of Cinderella Castle - NEW for 2014!

This special add-on will give guests preferred viewing for Mickey's Boo to You Halloween Parade (8:15pm) and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks show.  Lady Tremaine will host a dessert soiree at Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant for you and some of her friends.  The party will feature themed desserts, specialty non-alcoholic beverages, entertainment and visits from some of the other villains.  Guests will also receive an autograph card and a souvenir Maleficent dragon cup.

Price is in addition to your MNSSHP ticket and will cost $99 per person, plus tax.

Quoting babynurse244:

babynurse244
by Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 11:28 PM
That. Sounds. Awesome!!!!

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Villains' Sinister Soiree: A Wicked Takeover of Cinderella Castle - NEW for 2014!

This special add-on will give guests preferred viewing for Mickey's Boo to You Halloween Parade (8:15pm) and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks show.  Lady Tremaine will host a dessert soiree at Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant for you and some of her friends.  The party will feature themed desserts, specialty non-alcoholic beverages, entertainment and visits from some of the other villains.  Guests will also receive an autograph card and a souvenir Maleficent dragon cup.

Price is in addition to your MNSSHP ticket and will cost $99 per person, plus tax.

Quoting babynurse244:

Cafe Robin
by Robin on Sep. 1, 2014 at 10:25 AM
It sounds amazing! I heard they're only taking in 75 people per party. Do you know if any of these castle soirees have been sold out yet? Are you doing the 10:15 or 11:45 party? I want to do the 11:45 party so we don't miss any park fun but a little worried my 8 yr old may be too tired. We're getting up very early that morning.
I think I'm going to call them now to see if I can book it! I hope it's not sold out yet!
Cafe Robin
by Robin on Sep. 1, 2014 at 10:27 AM
Quoting TommyAbby:

That sounds like soo much fun!!  Post pics :) 

I'm hoping someone somewhere posts pics and gives reviews of the 1st soirée tonight. Let me know if you see anything.
anxiousschk
by Bronze Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 12:24 PM

That sounds like such a fun party!  I can't wait to see pictures! 

Cafe Robin
by Robin on Sep. 1, 2014 at 12:39 PM
I just got tickets after waiting on hold for an hour!! I'm so excited!! The 10:15 soirée was sold out so we're going to the one at 11:45. The kids will be happy that we're not missing any trick or treating or ride time.
Anyone else going to the Halloween party on 9/26?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN