• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When are our Magic bands shipping?

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:09 PM
  • 23 Replies

We leave in less than 2 weeks and I customized our bands and it says it is shipping soon but we are getting close to the date we check in so I'm wondering when it's supposed to ship. 

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:35 PM

You should get them in 10 days from the shipping date :)  Check for a tracking number on your My Disney Experience page. 

Roxygurl
by Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:38 PM
They haven't shipped yet. It just says shipping soon.

Quoting TommyAbby:

You should get them in 10 days from the shipping date :)  Check for a tracking number on your My Disney Experience page. 

ajnreidsmama
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this
They might have them at check in for you when you get there if they haven't shipped yet. I would call and double check though if you are worried!
TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:41 PM

I would call Disney now and find out if they even shipped. You should have gotten them around 27-30 days prior to your arrival date.

Quoting Roxygurl: They haven't shipped yet. It just says shipping soon.
Quoting TommyAbby:

Roxygurl
by Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:43 PM
Just did. Freaking travel agent screwed up on my name so Disney just wasnt going to ship it.

Never ever ever use small world vacations. Incompetent TA

Quoting TommyAbby:

I would call Disney now and find out if they even shipped. You should have gotten them around 27-30 days prior to your arrival date.

Quoting TommyAbby:

TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:47 PM

PM when you want to book again. I will make sure that will NEVER happen!! :) 

Quoting Roxygurl: Just did. Freaking travel agent screwed up on my name so Disney just wasnt going to ship it. Never ever ever use small world vacations. Incompetent TA
Quoting TommyAbby:

Quoting TommyAbby:

Roxygurl
by Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:50 PM
I probably will. This is ridiculous. All she did was book the room. She told me I had to book my dining reservations and fast pass and now this. When we are done with the trip in complaining to Disney about her.

Quoting TommyAbby:

Quoting Roxygurl: Just did. Freaking travel agent screwed up on my name so Disney just wasnt going to ship it.

Quoting TommyAbby:

Quoting TommyAbby:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:03 PM

That is horrible. OMG.. How lazy can she get?

I hope your trip is amazing though!! 

Quoting Roxygurl: I probably will. This is ridiculous. All she did was book the room. She told me I had to book my dining reservations and fast pass and now this. When we are done with the trip in complaining to Disney about her.
Quoting TommyAbby:

Quoting Roxygurl: Just did. Freaking travel agent screwed up on my name so Disney just wasnt going to ship it. Never ever ever use small world vacations. Incompetent TA
Quoting TommyAbby:

Quoting TommyAbby:

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:05 PM
Who is your TA? I have an absolutely amazing one if you want a recommendation for the future. Went way above and beyond for us, was constantly in contact, got our hotel discounted by over $100 a night, reminded us of important dates coming up and sent us a handwritten letter when we got back with Disney stickers in it saying she hoped we had a wonderful time, as well as emailing me the day we got home. Absolutely above and beyond amazing!
Roxygurl
by Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:06 PM
Thank you, we can't wait!

Quoting TommyAbby:

That is horrible. OMG.. How lazy can she get?

I hope your trip is amazing though!! 

Quoting Roxygurl: I probably will. This is ridiculous. All she did was book the room. She told me I had to book my dining reservations and fast pass and now this. When we are done with the trip in complaining to Disney about her.

Quoting TommyAbby:

Quoting Roxygurl: Just did. Freaking travel agent screwed up on my name so Disney just wasnt going to ship it.

Quoting TommyAbby:

Quoting TommyAbby:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)