Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Say Hello! Introduce Yourself...

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2008 at 2:14 PM
  • 902 Replies

Hi,

My name is Robin and I live in New Jersey with my husband and 3 kids - ages 6, 3 and 1.  

We have fun going to Disney World together and I enjoy planning trips and sharing tips and pictures with friends.

I'm looking forward to talking about Disney with everyone here!

I hope you'll introduce yourself, too!

Robin

by on Jan. 10, 2008 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HotMommiesClub
by New Member on Jan. 10, 2008 at 2:18 PM
Hi! Single mom of 3 kiddos ages 6, 3 and 4 (1 girl 2 boys). OMG, my DD (most of all) is all about Disney and funny thing is I have been, too, since I was a kid!! I have a great collection of Mickey things. My DD has adopted a collection of movies. Each time one of the classics is brought back (DVD, etc) she has got to have it! We just added our final missing piece to the Cinderella trio. I LOVE DISNEY!
One more thing: I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Disneyland/world and have never been able to. My LIFETIME (lol) goal is to one day take my kids!!! I HAVE got to make that happen!! Just have to!

Group Owner~ Language and Kids
                                                  Group Owner~ Baby Momma Drama
                                          Group Owner~ Staircase Kids (close age gaps)
                                               Help me get these new groups up and going!!!

FourEverMommy
by Member on Jan. 10, 2008 at 2:35 PM
Hi my name is Candie.  I am married to Bobby and we have a daughter SeVannah 15 and a son Sterling 9 and we are adopting a baby girl next month her name will be Scout.

We live in Windermere, Florida.  We are 7 miles from the back gate of Magic Kingdom.

We are avid Disney goers and big Disney Geeks.....

Nice to meet everyone.

CAndie

Tracelene
by on Jan. 10, 2008 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi, I am Tracy and a HUGE Disney fan!   We go to Disneyland at least once a year and I hope to one day see Walt Disney World.  

~~~Tracy~~~

Love Disneyland!...visit my forum: www.magicmousemanor.com

rachelsmom06
by on Jan. 10, 2008 at 2:39 PM
Hi, I'm Megan, 26- married to Chuck for 3 years now. Together we have an almost 20 month old daughter, Rachel. I'm currently pregnant with our second daughter, Joyce, who is due May 10th. I'm also step-mom to Dylan who will be 7 at the end of the  month.

I love Disney! I've been going since I was little and DH and I went on our honeymoon. My SS has been twice and my daughter has been once so far. We're currenlty planning our next trip for our 5th anniversary in November of 2009.

Nice to meet you all!

Megan~ Wife to Chuck~ Mommy to Rachel & Joyce~ Step-mom to Dylan

cat323
by on Jan. 10, 2008 at 3:42 PM
Hi Im Cat and I have been a Disney addict for YEARS!! Started going before we had our sons, go down at least every other year if not every year. The guys are older now and claim they are "Disneyed out!" so we are back to going down just the 2 of us!! DH is retiring from his job soon and we are thinking of moving down that way just so we can go more! We are also looking forward to the days when we can take our grandchildren!! DH is in the AF (guard) so we stay at the Shades of Green on Disney property, it is gorgeous there right on the golf courses and right across the street from the Ploynesian. Nice to meet you!

mom to:

Steve(20) Andrew(18) Jordan(16) Kyle(14)    

princesskelcie2
by Member on Jan. 10, 2008 at 3:48 PM
Hello, my name is Darlene and I live in Maine. I am a huge Disney fan. I have a 5 year old daughter. My husband and I went to Walt Disney World for our honeymoon in 2000. That was my first time and my husband's second time. My dream is to take my daughter to Walt Disney World sometime in the near future.
                                                          Darlene
DisneyMomma
by on Jan. 10, 2008 at 4:04 PM
Hey...I am Jenny!  I live about 45 minutes from Disney World.  I grew up going to Disney with my parents.  It is my favorite place in the world to go!!!  My kids are Disney lovers too.....and even my husband has become one!  I love to chat about Mickey, and all the exciting things to do there!  Hope to chat with you soon....Take care!
bennythepug
by Member on Jan. 10, 2008 at 4:13 PM
Hi My name is Jess, I am married and have 3 kids (12, 9, and 3). I was an adult the first time I went to Disney in '01. I was instantly addicted. We have been 3  times now, and currently planning a trip. I would rather be walking down Main Street than any other place I know. I love planning my trips as much as being there. Luckily, my husband loves it too.
IGraebner
by on Jan. 10, 2008 at 5:53 PM
 Hi

my name is Ilene and we live approximately an hour away from Disneyland.  We've been there several times and also to Disneyworld every year since 1999.  I met my husband at disneyland and our son has been to disney several times now.  Our son is now four. 
MomofAnnaHope
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2008 at 7:04 PM
Hi  I am Linda, I live in Mississippi with my husband and daughter Hannah.  Hannah has down syndrome and is delayed, she is 8!  We love to go to Disney and go atleast once a year, and are hoping to be able to go twice a year soon.  We are members of the Disney Vacation Club also!  Helps in going more often!  I am also a travel agent, and specialize in Disney.  I love to help people plan their trips and love to give tips and help everyone.  I plan my trips 12 months in advance, just can't plan this years trip because I got laid off my full time job last month! But no worries, as soon as I get a job I will start planning the next one, all I know is we have to go before 12/9/08 we have annual passes and they expire then. 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN