Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Say Hello! Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

My name is Robin and I live in New Jersey with my husband and 3 kids - ages 6, 3 and 1.  

We have fun going to Disney World together and I enjoy planning trips and sharing tips and pictures with friends.

I'm looking forward to talking about Disney with everyone here!

I hope you'll introduce yourself, too!

Robin

by on Jan. 10, 2008 at 2:14 PM
Replies (901-909):
barbie_girl870
by Member on Sep. 21, 2014 at 9:51 PM

hi i am heather i have a 15 year old soon he is disabled i grew up knowing disney and a few of my family member's actually work there we go every other year

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
elimas
by New Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm Eli. I have 3 kiddos ages 9, 4 & 6m. We're a family of Disney fanatics. I've been there more times than I can count. My husband proposed there, we had a Disney themed wedding and of course honeymooned there. We have Disney art displayed all over our home especially in our play room. We have a Disney themed bathroom & my youngest child's room is Disney themed. I can't wait to put my Disney themed Christmas tree up!
Geekybabe
by on Feb. 16, 2015 at 9:41 PM
Hi! My name is Candy and I am a Christian wife and mom of two boys, ages 13 and 9. My husband and I have been happily married for 13 wonderful years. We live in a small country town in North Carolina. I was born and raised in SoCal and went to Disneyland a lot growing up. My hubby is from SoCal too.
Disneygirl78
by on Feb. 20, 2015 at 7:49 AM

Hello!  I am married with 3 daughters (11, 9 & 5).  We are a huge Disney family!  We started taking our kids when the older girls were 4 and 2 and have been back every year (at least once) since!  I got my dream job about 2 1/2 years ago as a Magic Creator.  I specialize in Disney and get to plan trips all the time :)  (Helps me obsess less about our own trips)!

iloveOlives
by Member on Mar. 1, 2015 at 5:08 PM

Hi! I'm Amanda, married with no children. We are hoping to adopt in the near future.

I love Disney! My first time to Disneyworld was spring break back when I was in high school in the 90's. Then I applied for the Disney internship when I was in college so was a DCP in the Fall of 2003. It was the best time of my life. We are going to Disneyworld in early June and it will be the first time that i've been there in 11 years. I can't wait to share it with my husband.

ellamom2
by New Member on Mar. 9, 2015 at 12:39 PM
Hi...I'm a single parent of an amazing little girl. We have season passes to Disneyland Resort California and am hoping by joining this group we can make some new friends to meet up with at the resort!
butterflyguns
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2015 at 1:50 AM
Hi my name is Brittani. I live in Southern California. I'm married and have been with my husband for 8 years, married for 6 in June. We have two boys that will be 5 and 7 in May. We all have Disneyland passes, and try to go frequently. Our favorite time of the year to go is in the Fall when they deck out Haunted Mansion in the Nightmare Before Christmas. Anyway, nice to meet you all!
jen7232
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2015 at 5:31 PM

Hi! I'm planning a trip with my boys ages 8 and 6, and husband, mid June. This is our 3rd trip to the World, first with boys. very excited to go! We are staying on site.

scottishmama
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2015 at 11:28 AM
Hi!! My name is Lori and I've been married to my husband Ray for 14 years. We have a 12 year old DS and a 4 year old DD. We live in Southern California and just got Disneyland annual passes! I love anything Disney and this has worn off on my kiddos.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN