Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Say Hello! Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

My name is Robin and I live in New Jersey with my husband and 3 kids - ages 6, 3 and 1.  

We have fun going to Disney World together and I enjoy planning trips and sharing tips and pictures with friends.

I'm looking forward to talking about Disney with everyone here!

I hope you'll introduce yourself, too!

Robin

by on Jan. 10, 2008 at 2:14 PM
Replies (891-898):
KariDisney
by Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 8:42 PM

Hi everyone! I'm a mom of 2, teacher, and Disney Travel planner. I love all things Disney!

Blue231
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 2:45 AM

Hi! I am a SAHM of two kids. Dh and I took the kids to Disney World over Christmas. I love Disney as much as the kids do. We've been to disney with the kids four times over the years. Each time is always wonderful!

CCKNP5
by New Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm a 27 year old mom to 3 little ladies Kaileys 7 Nevaeh is 5 & Peyton is 17 months I also live in nj with my soon to be hubby of 9 years! I cant wait to take my 1st trip to DISNEY!
abbz3angels
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Name is Abbie I'm 23 live in Minnesota have 3 amazing kids, I went to Disneyland like when I was 16-17 years old. Love Disney movies hope to someday go to Disney World or Land with my husband & kids. My kids favorites are Pooh & the gang, Tinker Bell, & Frozen
Hot_Mamma_of_2
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Hi, I'm Christina, I have a three y/o and a 5 y/o. We love Disney. We plan on making family trips every yr to WDW. Our fave Disney movie is Frozen. I can't wait to talk and meet other Disney addict family.

tayebaybay
by New Member on May. 25, 2014 at 2:17 AM

Mobile Photo

Hi! I'm Taye. I'm 22 years old and about 13 weeks pregnant with my first. I'm due December 2, 2014. (: I have two Disney tattoos and plan on more. I LOVE Disney!
AbbyRoseMama
by New Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Brigid, a 28 SAHM to my 5 month old baby girl. My husband and I live in Jacksonville, FL- just 3 1/2 hours from Walt Disney World! I love all things Disney and now that I have a baby I am excited to introduce her to the wonderful world.  We are planning her first trip for sometime next year after she turns one!

NUNU579
by New Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 7:35 AM
Aloha. I'm a mother of identical twin girls. Born&Raised on Maui, HI. never been to Disneyland.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)