Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Say Hello! Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

My name is Robin and I live in New Jersey with my husband and 3 kids - ages 6, 3 and 1.  

We have fun going to Disney World together and I enjoy planning trips and sharing tips and pictures with friends.

I'm looking forward to talking about Disney with everyone here!

I hope you'll introduce yourself, too!

Robin

by on Jan. 10, 2008 at 2:14 PM
Replies (911-920):
ambcortez
by on Jun. 29, 2015 at 3:02 AM

Amy here, mom of 2 with one more coming in a few weeks. We just had our first family Disney trip this past October and are going again next October as a 10th anniversary trip.

HotJerZMama
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2015 at 8:53 PM
Hi I'm Jen and I'm in Jersey with my DH and 5 year old son (almost 6!!). I LOVE disney, we went last year at Christmas time and we have another trip planned this year in August :)
MaMazBoyz9806
by New Member on Sep. 21, 2015 at 12:04 AM

Hiya! Married with 2 handsome boyz ages 17 & 9. I am a Disney Mom and an AP holder. Love all Disney things same as my boyz but not as much as mama, LOL! I collect from Disney pins, snow globes to vinylmations. Yes, i have Disney shoes, too! Everyone one tells I might as well live there since I do go there mostly every weekend my my disney girls...yes, i live in SoCal, drought county of Los Angeles, LOL! If you ladies are at Disneyland....let us know!

XoMomof2Xo
by New Member on Dec. 14, 2015 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I'm Calyn. I am a mom of 2 kids and we are in the Atlanta, Georgia area. We are Disney Vacation Club members and Disney World Annual Passholders. We love Disney and go 2-3 times a year. :)

CaitlinSmith
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2016 at 6:03 PM

Hi Robin! Our whole familly loves Disney and I'm excited to join this group!good

sweettgil12
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:33 PM
Hi my name is Kali, I'm 21 and live in California. I have a daughter named Dakota who is 18 months old. We live about an hour from Disneyland. I love Disney, our favorite Disney charters are Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck. Most of all we love Ariel. I have yet to bring my daughter to Disneyland. I plan on doing so when she turns 2 in October.
DisneyMom_4
by Member on Jan. 4, 2017 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm Nikki.  Mommy to 4 kids, wife of 16 years.  We're a HUGE Disney family.  I've been to Disney World about 15 times.  I love traveling, in general.

I'm also a Travel Agent, who specializes in Disney among other destinations.  I love chatting Disney so feel free to contact me with questions or whatnot.

GatorTater
by New Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 9:55 PM

I think I posted in the wrong spot. I posted this as a new post. oops!!! :0)

Hi I'm Robyn, I just turned 41 on the 8th of this month. I live in Florida. I've been married to my best friend and hubby for 13 years. We have 3 kids. Katielyn 12 and Emily 10. ( They were born exactly 2 years apart on August 20th. 2004 amd 2006) How we managed that I do not know! :O) We just had our son 14 months ago. His name is Austin. I look forward to having fun and chatting with you ladies. AND WE LOVE ALL THINGS DISNEY!!!

Renewal17
by New Member on Feb. 10, 2017 at 9:11 AM
Hi, I'm new here from PA. I just got back from taking my six kids to Disney for the first time. It was amazing! I was so surprised how much I loved it. Before I went, I never understood everyone's obsession with it. Now, I'm hooked! Can't wait to go again. I would even love to get some friends together and go with no kids sometime. I bet that would be a blast too!
Tabby904
by New Member on Sep. 7, 2017 at 6:30 AM

Hi im a mother of 4 and live in ohio. We are planning a trip to disney, but have no idea when that will happen.. Theres a lot on our plates and bills over our heads. If we get to disney id be more then happy to share.

thanks again for having me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)