Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Trip # 2 WDW

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:46 PM
  • 4 Replies

We are leaving this Friday and going down to WDW for the weekend. Our season passes won't let us go to WDW on Friday due to block out dates. So we will go shopping and have supper at IKEA. We are trying to save money buy not eating out and eating in our hotel room. Well, one meal was planned eating out since it is my birthday on Sunday and we are having supper at 1900 Park Fare. Pre history..my cousin needed a new phone and I gave her my old phone. She gave us $100 for it and told us to use it at WDW. So we decided to treat ourselves to meals at WDW. :) Back to Saturday for lunch...we need a quick serve restaurant for this day. Any ideas? :) We will probably be at the Magic Kingdom that day.

Sunday we're going to eat ice cream for lunch since this is my birthday and going to the boardwalk place?? I can't remember the name of it but they have the kitchen sink and the cute little MIckey pants you can order ice cream in. We're getting those since my ice cream will have to be dairy free (if they have it). The kids and dh will eat the kitchen sink.

Again needing ideas for Saturday lunch quick serve is what we're looking for...also does anyone know of a place that you can get a turkey leg that has an inside sitdown area? Thanks!

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mushmom
by Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:57 PM
We like the Pinocchio restaurant. Good Flatbread pizzas. You can get turkey legs at Gaston's Tavern and eat inside.
nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:53 PM
Beaches n Cream is the place on the boardwalk. As far as quick service in MK, what type of food are you in the mood for?
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Cosmic Rays is always a safe place for quick service in MK bc it has a little of everything
nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 5:03 PM

That's where I would go to.   This is the largest counter serve restaurant in the Magic Kingdom with lots of indoor seating. There's one section where you can be entertained by "Sonny Eclipse," the animatronic lounge singer.  It is in Tomorrowland.

Quoting MamaJessx3: Cosmic Rays is always a safe place for quick service in MK bc it has a little of everything

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)