Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone going in the next month or so?

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:37 PM
  • 3 Replies

I'll be in WDW for a few days after our April cruise and am wanting to book a bounceback, if they're offering one. But we won't be going back until NEXT February. Wondering what the offer is right now? I thought I heard that it's for free dinng this fall, but that won't help me at all.

If anyone is there soon, could you share a picture of what the offer is? Please and thanks!

by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
spunky946
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 3:02 PM

I believe it's a room discount or free dining with dates through the end of the year.

amy8434
by Amy on Mar. 17, 2015 at 10:56 AM

Quoting RMT1995:

I'll be in WDW for a few days after our April cruise and am wanting to book a bounceback, if they're offering one. But we won't be going back until NEXT February. Wondering what the offer is right now? I thought I heard that it's for free dinng this fall, but that won't help me at all.

If anyone is there soon, could you share a picture of what the offer is? Please and thanks!

What is a bounceback?

RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2015 at 9:48 AM

It's a special offer that you can get by booking your next trip before you check out.

Quoting amy8434:

Quoting RMT1995:

What is a bounceback?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)