Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

we got our dining reservations

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:58 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am so excited, we got ALL the dining reservations we wanted, yesterday, 180 days out.  The only one I am not real happy with is chef mickey.  I went on at 700am and the only thing they had was 725pm...is it worth it to keep checking--does it ever open up.  We are ok with 725 but just wish it could be a bit earlier since we normally eat around 6, but hey, its vacation at disney, so I'm not complaining!

by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:48 PM

Keep watch.. especially the week before you arrive. I get most of the requested times then if I can't get them at the 180 mark. 

TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:49 PM

Heck.. I have gotten in the day before when there was NOTHING available. 

almburr
by Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:51 PM
That's awesome. Keep watch. Or when you get there ask the concierge to see if there are any earlier openings.
anxiousschk
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:01 PM

Keep watching, you never know.  What all did you get?  

emmygirl31
by Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 12:57 AM

thank you, everyone...I will keep checking.  We have the full meal plan.  Our reservations are for chef mickey, akerhouse, the castle, crystal palace, mickeys backyard bbq, breakfast with the characters at the boardwalk, sci-fi, coral reef, mgm with sofia for breakfast and minnie mouse for dinner, ohana, garden grill.  Angellina loves the characters so we have lots of character dining. Being in the northeast we dont get to see disney characters much-just the ones from seasame st when we go to seasame place in Pa.

erin708
by Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 1:18 PM
Sounds like a great time. We only did O'Hana in Nov. I kept checking and finally a reservation opened.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)