Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New eats at Disney Springs

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2017 at 5:42 PM
  • 3 Replies

My husband and I  went to a late lunch a few weeks ago at Disney Springs.

It's a QS called D-Lux Buger we LOVED it!

We order the 

Southhern Classic and EL Diablo buger and fresh cut fries.... am not a big buger person but I can't wait to go back with the girls for them to try them....

by on Aug. 21, 2017 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
BlessedAgain3
by Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 4:35 PM
We are going back to Disney in Dec but checking our Disney springs for the first time, any other suggestions?
Dawne98
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2017 at 8:25 AM

We have been to a few.... our family favorite is House of blues we always order the same thing...

I love Loretta's meatloaf with a sweet bell pepper- mushroom sauce!

My DH gets the shrimp and grits and our DD's love the southern fired chicken with the mac and cheese.

We have also been 

Rainforest cafe the food is good we have never had anything bad... the same with T-Rex

For years we would go to Wolfgang puck before going home you get a lot of great food for a QS... so if your on the DDP it's a good QS but now I would use my QS at D-Lux Buger.

Now my DH and I have been to Morimoto Asia we didn't have our DD's with us and they would have not like it anyway.... my DH enjoyed it ... for me  the food was tasteful but I would not ask to go again but I would go with him if  he wanted to.... 

Quoting BlessedAgain3: We are going back to Disney in Dec but checking our Disney springs for the first time, any other suggestions?

buffalove23
by Member on Aug. 24, 2017 at 8:46 AM
For a super quick and cheap lunch blaze pizza is awesome. I know it's a chain but it's good and you can make whatever you want on the pizza.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)