Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Bi biddy bobiddy do

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2007 at 3:14 PM
  • 4 Replies

Has anyone been to the downtown Disney shop where they are dressing the girls up and doing their hair and take pics? We are going in Oct and I know it requires reservations ahead of time. I just wondered if it was worth the money.

by on Mar. 7, 2007 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
PipersMommy
by Member on Mar. 7, 2007 at 4:05 PM
To be honest, I think it's very over-priced. I guess it's probably a great experience and a lot of fun for the kids. But it isn't something that lasts forever; you get back to the hotel and take a shower and it's gone. Just my opinion.
vanessaca79
by Member on Mar. 7, 2007 at 6:21 PM
i have never done it but my brother and his wife have taken his three girls a few time and the girls really enjoy it!!!! i know the last time they went they did it  the girkls were also surprised with the cheetah girls concert!!! there ages are6 4 and  3!!!! believe after they get it gone  thats all the talk about!!!! they did it at downtown disney in california!!!
ambrkris
by on Mar. 7, 2007 at 8:09 PM

Quoting PipersMommy:

To be honest, I think it's very over-priced. I guess it's probably a great experience and a lot of fun for the kids. But it isn't something that lasts forever; you get back to the hotel and take a shower and it's gone. Just my opinion.
That is kinda what I was thinking. We did the barber shop in Magic Kingdom and it only cost $5. They even did the girls hair! It was put in pig tails and some hair paint and then they put Disney confetti in it and sprayed it with a lot of hair net. For the price it was well worth it!
jengirlsx3
by on Mar. 8, 2007 at 7:05 PM
We did our own in the hotel room.  I brought nail polish, crowns, gowns, curling iron, etc...  We had fun dressing for dinners and such.  Much more reasonable than the boutique.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)