Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disney Cruise

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:39 AM
  • 1 Replies
So I am new here and I have some questions.. And am glad I found this site...
First, were planning on going on a Disney Cruise here in the next couple years and am so EXCITED TO BE GOING...  But have a lil fear of water. I love to swim and I have been on boats before but a little nervous on how it feels to be on a big boat like that one.. Also it is expensive but thats Ok. was wondering what people did and what cruises they went on and how long did they go. My kids will be 9 and 8 when we go. I figured that would be a good age for them so they can remember it. Some questions are what excursions did you do and how was the boat and the enviroment.
Please let me know I love all Disney and cant wait to go
Thanks
Nique
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
my2grls
by Member on Jun. 21, 2007 at 9:36 AM
 One word AMAZING... We are actually going on our 3rd Cruise this year (Aug) and I can't wait! We're doing the 7 day land & Sea Cruise because my kids  like to go to  Disney World . How it goes is 3 days on land (Disney) and 4 days at Sea ( Pt Canaveral, Nassau, Castaway Cay, Sea, Pt Canaveral). The atmosphere on the ship is Amazing we felt like Royalty every time and the ship is so CLEAN!..the cabins are great ( we always opt for the room with the veranda, but the other  staterooms are just as nice.. really BIG windows so you don't feel like your trapped). We also like the fact that for the stay at Disney depending on what category stateroom you get your  have your choice of which resort you stay in.  Since we always get the stateroom with the veranda thats usually a category 6 or 7 & up  (depending one when you book  Cat 7 & up sell fast) we get to stay a one of Disney Deluxe resorts and as we all  know can be pretty pricey if you just book them alone. Mind you we're a family of 4 and I'm no Rockefeller but the fact that we can book  a cruise a year in advance and make payments toward it during the year it doesn't hurt us in the end. My eldest loves when we go and this will be the babies first trip. We'rent able to go last year because I was expecting but this year is sure to be extra special ( lets just say my newest little Mousekateer is a souvenir from the last Cruise..wink wink). Anywhoo as for the kids the Clubs they have for them on the ship are great thye will NEVER get bored. I hardly saw my daughter the last Cruise you can drop them off in the morning and they can literally stay there Allllll day that would leave you and your hubby to do "other" things..
Well I can go on forever on this if you would like to know anything else or have any question I would love to here from you I love to talk Disney anytime and all the time you can even add me as a Disney buddy if you like. Have a Magical Day!

Deb
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)