Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another stroller question

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:01 PM
  • 4 Replies
I was wondering if anyone knew of a good stroller that the seat laid all the way back. I love my graco mosiac, but it doesn't recline all the way. I don't have too much money to spend on another stroller. My son sleeps on his tummy, so I thought it may help when we go to Disney or where ever to have a stroller that he could lay down in for naps. He can't get to sleep in his since it doesn't fully recline. I would prefer something that isn't huge. Any ideas?
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
PipersMommy
by Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:05 PM
Unless you're driving to Disney and have the extra room in your car, I would recommend renting a stoller there. The strollers they rent at Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and at Epcot are large and there's enough room for a young child to lie down in if you bring a blanket for comfort. The strollers at MGM are more liek the umbrella style strollers, the child can only sit up straight. Other than those suggestions, I have a graco too, so I don't know!

elyk73
by Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:07 PM
I live in Florida and go to Disney quite often. I have used the Baby Trend Eurotrend unbrella stroller and it is great. Fully reclines. LIght and not very expensive. Babies R US has it, but it's been a while. I also had a friend buy one and she loves it. I think it's around $70, but I still have it after 4 years and will be using it with my second child due in August.

Baby Trend EuroTrend 1802 Standard Stroller

http://www1.epinions.com/pr-Baby_Trend_EuroTrend_1802/display_~reviews

KKmom170
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 7:54 AM
I would take one, not rent one. You could buy one really nice with the money you would spend reanting one at the parks. I've seen the ones at the parks, they are not comfy, nor do they recline. The stroller i have is from Babies R Us and it was around $39 dollars It's a Baby Trend Stroller. I reclines almost flat, and its super light weight. My son slept in it on the way to the hotel every night. Plus it has a big storage area underneath. If you are flying its not a problem you push the stroller right up to the entrance of the plane and someone takes it from you, when you get off the plane its waiting right outside for you. I thought that was the coolest thing. If you are driving, it folds super flat and wont take up too much room. hope you have a great time.

Mommyx2BG
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 8:49 AM
      The only stroller from experience that reclines all the way back is the Peg Perego Venezia. I love this stoller, you can reverse the handle as well so you can have the baby facing you (carriage style) or have the baby facing out like any other stroller. I dont have a pic. of it at the moment but I will take one at post it later. Brand new , it will cost you around $330 but I'm pretty sure you can find one on ebay for about $100 or so. The stroller also comes standard with a cover that you put on the stroller to keep the baby warm. Hope this helps....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)