Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Epcot World Showcase

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 4:25 PM
  • 14 Replies
I'd like to try dinner somewhere in Epcot and maybe add on the candlelight dinner package. Where's your favorite place to eat there?
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
busybee914
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2007 at 4:28 PM
I personally love Le Chef De France.. it is very romantic and has excellent French food and great service. Obviously it is in the France part. They have excellent creme bruilee also.
ShonnaPhelps
by Member on Jul. 29, 2007 at 4:54 PM
Rose & Crown Dining Room has a special feature if you plan it right. You are supposed to be able to watch IllumiNations from their outdoor dining. It's right on the water. I have never dined there, and I am not certain of the atmosphere. Maybe not so much for candlelight : ) but it's supposed to be nice for the show.
kkolb1
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 5:00 PM
The steak place in canada is great.  And this one isn't at epcot, but if you're looking for a  fantasticl dinner, try the California grill.  it's on the top of the contemporary (A-frame) & you can watch the fireworks from a balcony up there while they cover up your dinner (if you make a reservation that late).  It was well worth it!! 
rachelsmom06
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 5:37 PM
Le Cellier in Canada is delicious! It's also quiet (compared to other restaurants).

Megan~ Wife & Mom

nepolito
by New Member on Jul. 29, 2007 at 9:13 PM
My family and I returned from Disney on Thursday.  We had so much fun.  We ate at Chefs de France and absolutely loved it.  We scheduled a reservation for 7:30 so we were still eating dinner at our table by the window when Illuminations (laser lights and fireworks) went off.  The view was good but if you have not seen Illuminations yet I would go a little earlier so you could be outside to watch Illuminatins.  We also love the restaurant in Mexico.

I have also heard that the restaurant in Italy is great - haven't been yet. 

Good luck.

Erica :)

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

krazeerosie
by Jamie on Jul. 30, 2007 at 1:25 AM

we had the candlelight package added for just $4 extra a person.  We are going to try out the Biergarten this time. My husband loves meats and my son loves to dance and be himself. So it should be interesting.

MusicMom823
by Member on Jul. 30, 2007 at 2:14 PM

Quoting rachelsmom06:

Le Cellier in Canada is delicious! It's also quiet (compared to other restaurants).

Megan~ Wife & Mom

This is my favorite restaurant in Epcot.  The food is amazing and the ambiance is more intimate.  The steak melts in your mouth and the desserts are incredible! 
PipersMommy
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:56 AM
As a few others have said Le Cellier is top on my list!

Oceanblue
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:01 AM
Coral Reef for sure. You get to sit in front of a huge aquarium.

Carly
LopezMom924
by Member on Aug. 11, 2007 at 3:08 PM
San Angel's Inn, the food is fantastic and you can go for a boat ride before or after.  When you walk in you find yourself in a small villiage at dusk.

Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki and Nine Dragons are both great, not candlelight but the food is worth losing the candles lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)