Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Anyone else DIS?

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2007 at 1:46 AM
  • 7 Replies
Meaning the Disboards.com?  I love it there.  It is a huge forum that is focused on Disney.  I am MrsKreamer over there too.
by on Mar. 21, 2007 at 1:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lchadwick
by New Member on Mar. 21, 2007 at 8:25 AM
I'm on!  I love the tips, and even when I'm not in a Disney frame of mind (I know, perish the thought), I love the budget boards.
Sierrasmommie
by Member on Mar. 22, 2007 at 11:26 PM
HI! saw your post... Im headed to Disney for the first time in April. I never got to go as a child and when the vacation question popped htis year we all agreed it would be great to go. What are these dis boards??
rant913
by Member on Mar. 24, 2007 at 1:54 PM
We go to Disney quite often.  We have found that Sept is the absolute best time to go.  All the kids are back in school & there are no field trips as school is just beginning.  The weather is fantastic, minimum lines & we have the best time.  May is too hot & lines are too long.  We've gone is April & it was great too but the lines were unbearable as all the schools are trying to get in their last field trips.  Hope this helps everyone.
MrsKreamer
by New Member on Mar. 24, 2007 at 4:30 PM

Quoting Sierrasmommie:

HI! saw your post... Im headed to Disney for the first time in April. I never got to go as a child and when the vacation question popped htis year we all agreed it would be great to go. What are these dis boards??
The DIS boards or www.disboards.com is a forum for all things disney.  You can get some really great info there. 
tuxladi
by Member on Mar. 24, 2007 at 7:12 PM
I lived on www.wdwinfo.com before we went to DW. We want to take the kids again soon, so I will keep this other site in my sights - hahahaha!
D1D2ZMom
by Member on Mar. 25, 2007 at 12:22 PM
I have bought points from a DVC member there and got a great deal (around $90-$100/nt) for Beach Club Villa and Old Key West.  My SIL did this for us and she was a DVC member.  I don't know if that is the only way to get the points, but worth looking into!
It is still cheaper to stay off property, but well worth it for us with little ones!  Plus, the pool at Beach Club is awesome!
rant913
by Member on Mar. 27, 2007 at 11:05 PM
I have to disagree with it being more expensive to stay OFF Disney property.  We stayed at the All Star Resorts & it's only $89 per night.  If you figure how much money & time you spend driving back & forth from the hotel in gas right now it's not cheap.  Plus it is so much nicer & the kids love all the pools & recreation going on.  I've vacationed staying outside of Disney & Inside and I would never go back to staying outside again. 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)