Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disney addict

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 12:49 AM
  • 1 Replies
Hi all, I am Dee I am happily married with three daughters and I am a major Disney addict. I lived in South Florida for 8 years and have been to Disney probably 50 + times and it gets better every time. Our most recent trip was about two weeks ago, we try to go every year, and it was amazing. We stayed at the Port Orleans Riverside because of the trundle bed in the room and you can take the boat down town. We also visited the Animal Kingdom Lodge and have decided the next time we go we are staying there. They have such a great area with animals, awesome pool, and the food is amazing. We ate a counter service (fast food) meal in the resort that was so good it rivaled some of the expensive restaurants we have eaten in. If you go try the African Stew it is sooooo good. My husband thankfully loves Disney too and it is rubbing off on the kids. We usually get the package with dining so that we don't have to pay for anything while we are there and we love it. Sorry I am writing so much but I have a tendency to gush and run on when I talk about DIsney it is definately the happiest place on earth. Laughing
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 12:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Tracelene
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 1:03 AM
Welcome!  I enjoyed your story and I know what you mean that Disney gets better everytime you go, so you can't go too many times!   I have only been to Disneyland, but will go to WDW someday!!   I just love Disney and everything about it!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)