Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Heading to WDW ... need advice

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:02 AM
  • 3 Replies
My husband and I are trying really hard to come up with the money to take our daughter to DW.  A friend told me about a plan that they offer that includes the meal plan free when you book a resort package.  They only offer it once a year for a limited time (somewhere in April I guess).  But someone else told me that it is possibly just for Disney VISA holders.  Anyone have a clue about this.  Getting the meal package free would probably mean we could go.  I wanted to go to Disney SO BAD as a kid and my parents kept saying next year.  I finally got to go .... ON MY HONEYMOON!  Worst part about it.....my parents took my two younger sisters the next year!  How wrong is that?  Needless to say...I invited myself along.  *L*  I don't want my daughter having to listen to all the other kids talk about it and not ever get to go.
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
vanessaca79
by Member on Mar. 23, 2007 at 12:06 PM
hey we went last year and in fall the had free dining!!!! we are planning to go this year but were also hoping for the free dinning again!!! i called dw and asked if they were going to they said   the did last year and to check back in apirl!!! i also read on disboard.com that there is a rumor that  april 12 is the date they are going to start!!!! well hope this help im alsojust in the waiting game
ColdFire
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 2:26 PM
thanks so much....And you aren't a Disney VISA holder.  Anyone can get it?
vanessaca79
by Member on Mar. 24, 2007 at 10:39 AM
and we wernt a disney visa holder!!!  um i been checking out many websites and the say they say the same thing about the rumor so we are just hoping it comes true!!! i already  made resevations so we are able to get the dates and hotel we want!!! they will just credit ur account if they do free dinning!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)