Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you have the plus on your ticket...

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:12 PM
  • 10 Replies

Sorry another question if you have the plus thing on your tickets, and you are in downtown disney and want to do the virtual park (sorry don't remember what its call) does it count as a "TICKET" ie

I am staying 14 days but am only getting a 10 day park hopper that I will be using on the parks NOT the days I plan on going to down town disney so my question is do I have to go back to downtown disney to do the quest thingy or does that not count as a TICKET day? I hope I made sense.

Thanks!!

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cat323
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:49 PM

no Disneyquest doesnt count as a day in the parks...as long as it is part of the ticket/passes you purchased then you can go ahead and use it in the time allotted on your passes....

snowpeasmom
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:35 PM

thanks Here is our tentive plans

Downtown disney the day we arrive (we are getting there at 6 am) this was the day we were thinking of the quest park?!?! but if you look we have 10 parks chosen. So if it does count i was just going to go back on one of the water park days because I doubt we would be there all day.

Magic Kingdom

Epcot

Hollywood studios

Animal Kingdom

Tapoon lagoon

universal island

universl

Seaworld

Blizzard beach

Magic kingdom

Epcot

Hollywood studios

Animal kingdom

Home

baby growth

galaxy questcosleeping mommyProud Work At Home Mom Blinkiehomebirth blinkie

cat323
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:12 PM

Quoting snowpeasmom:

thanks Here is our tentive plans

Downtown disney the day we arrive (we are getting there at 6 am) this was the day we were thinking of the quest park?!?! but if you look we have 10 parks chosen. So if it does count i was just going to go back on one of the water park days because I doubt we would be there all day.

Magic Kingdom

Epcot

Hollywood studios

Animal Kingdom

Tapoon lagoon

universal island

universl

Seaworld

Blizzard beach

Magic kingdom

Epcot

Hollywood studios

Animal kingdom

Home

just so you know the passes only include Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, EPCOT, Hollywood Studios and the 2 water parks plus Disneyquest. Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and Sea World are not included in the hopper passes!

Honestly doing all that is going to wear you down fast! Downtown Disney doesnt even open until 9:30 AM! we've been there a ton of times since 1986 and we never do all that its just too much.....

go to allears.net that has a TON of info from passes to parks to hours and special events......

snowpeasmom
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:34 PM

I know that unviersal and sea world aren't part of it, its kind of a do all trip my mom is really sick (cancer) and has never been to flordia neither have I and we don't think she ever will again so we are doing it all. IF we could afford it we were going to add bush gardens until we found out that its like an hour drive.

baby growth

galaxy questcosleeping mommyProud Work At Home Mom Blinkiehomebirth blinkie

angeldud
by Bronze Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:08 PM

we were gone for 2 weeks.... and did parks everyday with a 3 year old and a 1 year old... we didn't spend all day in the parks, except one day... that was hard... i just hope you are planning on either morning and evening in the parks or just doing afternoons in parks... you will be fine... don't plan on spending all day at each park... that will wear you down... but you will be fine... when are you going??? cause you might not do the waterparks, or both of them... just keep that in mind... and trust me you would be just as happy at the resort pools.... that might be my only suggestion.... relaxing at the resort pools instead of doing the waterparks.... most of the disney resorts have slides and kiddy pools and amazing hot tubs.... so think about that....

KathrynA326
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:16 PM

We went this past April for 5 days and by the time we got back we needed a vacation from our vacation. LOL It was fun but we were all sooooo tired by the time it was all said and done. The first day we got there we hung out at the hotel pool and then went to downtown Disney that night. And the other four days we spent at the parks. We even went back to our hotel and took naps each day and we were still exhausted.

Have fun but don't wear yourself out.

Cadyrose
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:52 PM

I am not sure if you knew but Typhoon Lagoon is closed for refurbishment. It was closed when we went at the end of Ocotober and it looks like it is going to be down until mid-March.

Kristin, Co-Admin Autism/Asperger's/PDD Awareness

jigsaw ribbon

Manderz27
by New Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:53 PM

for our honeymoon we are staying for 14 days.....did you go through a travel agency?  are you ONLY paying for 10 days of a hopper pass or is that all you get???  oh geez please let me know.

snowpeasmom
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 12:11 AM

Quoting Manderz27:

for our honeymoon we are staying for 14 days.....did you go through a travel agency?  are you ONLY paying for 10 days of a hopper pass or is that all you get???  oh geez please let me know.

I plan on going Sept 11 through 25. I havent booked the stuff yet because we are using my tax return to pay for it and I have a rule NOTHING on credit. (had really bad experience and now that is how I am) but I am both excited and anxious about this trip because I have always wanted to go, I am going to have about $6,000 to BOOK the trip and then about $1,000 when we go on the trip. I am trying to see if the dinner plan is better, but then we won't be at disney for three days and so I am doing that calculation and trying to figure out which parks to go to when and what would be the funnist I am not that interested in the water park but I am a technolgy acddict (all my extra money usually goes for a gadget) but I thought if I had to spend $50 for the virtual park why not do the water parks plus my son loves the water park that is near our house and LOVES water he is like a fish. I am also trying to figure out where to eat what to eat, right now my son isn't really into any disney charater NOW he loves WUBZY, DORA if they had a breakfast he would love it, he does love DONALD, and his favorite movie is jungle book and he likes Alice but he doesn't seem to like any other disney movie, so I don't know about charater meals, I know I want to do at least one maybe two. He will be 2 1/2 when we go.

And from what I see playing on the disney web site you can only get a 10 day park hopper.
trish33990
by Member on Dec. 18, 2008 at 10:16 AM

oh no! we LOVE typhoon lagoon! and were planning on going in a few weeks.i think its much better than blizzard beach, but maybe because i never got to do anything there bcuz of the kids...

Quoting Cadyrose:

I am not sure if you knew but Typhoon Lagoon is closed for refurbishment. It was closed when we went at the end of Ocotober and it looks like it is going to be down until mid-March.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)