Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FACE PAINTING...

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:07 AM
  • 3 Replies

How much is it to get your face painted at Disney?? Every time we go, I see these cute little animals and pixies/ fairies and I was just wondering where do you go to get your face painted and how much is it?

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mommyheartsKS
by Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:22 AM

Not sure about at WDW...but at Disneyland...it depends on what you're getting and it's cheaper for babies.  For my daughter, they only charge $7 because she's a toddler.  At Disneyland, they have several stations for face painting.  There's the princess fantasy faire, downtown disney, by the matterhorn ride, and by pixie hollow.

angeldud
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:08 AM

this was $15 at animal kingdom... we choose to do it there in the dinosaur area, the "carnival" part.... that way daddy could ride the big rides while we got our face painted....

pbjmomi
by Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:51 PM

$15?? That's not bad for being at Disney... Even if the charges are different from booth to booth I don't think they'll be too much more than that. We'll look forward to doing the face painting, then... Thanks, ladies!

Quoting angeldud:

this was $15 at animal kingdom... we choose to do it there in the dinosaur area, the "carnival" part.... that way daddy could ride the big rides while we got our face painted....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)