Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wall e

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:24 AM
  • 2 Replies

We are going to disney in April, and my son just loves Wall e!! But, with it being a newer movie I am not sure if there will be anything Wall e there, and he keeps asking me.... Does anyone know if anything Wall e is coming or would be there when we go?

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Iluvangels
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2009 at 3:48 PM

We live here in Orlando and have anual passes. So we go often. We went to HollyWood Stuidios. I looked everywhere and then finally asked an employee if they had any Wall-E toys,etc. She said no not there. She said Epcot would be the one to have Wall-E stuff. But I know for a fact they have Wall-E T-shirts,a small stuffed Wall-E,Remote control Wall-E,and little plastic Wall-E toys from the movie with Eve. The little tiny ones were on clerance for $1.99. We passed the little ones up cause my youngest would eat them.

Oh even Toys R Us have a few items but hardly any to choose from at the moment.

Hope I helped. Good luck!

Crafty Mommy Of  2
Josef1129
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 7:54 PM

We found Wall-E toys at our resort when we were there last month.  We stayed at All-Star Movies and they had a pretty nice selection of Wall-E toys.

Santa even brought some back :-)

But nope, no Wall-E or Eve to meet anywhere :-(  We hope there is when we return next year, because we all LOVE Wall-E!

Come visit my shop!  See what my calming creams and more can do for you!  All natural, nothing "fake" calming creams, body scrubs, soaps, and bath salts made with magnesium sulfates aka epsom salts.  Even the youngest child can use my products with no worries, great for us big kids too :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)