Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your favorite?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:04 AM
  • 14 Replies

Just a little Q&A I know it is hard but try to only pick 1 answer LOL

1.What is your favorite Resort to stay in? I have only been once and stayed at old Key west so I can't answer this one

2.What is your favorite resteraunt to eat at? out of all th eplaces we ate I would have to say Wolf Gang Pucks Cafe

3.What is your favorite thing to do while there? My favorite thing was space mountain

4.Do you like to stay on or off site? Like I said in asnwer 1 I went once so I can't answer this one.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ajmucha
by Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:08 AM

1.What is your favorite Resort to stay in? POR Riverside.

2.What is your favorite resteraunt to eat at? Casey Corner

3.What is your favorite thing to do while there? i love tower of terror

4.Do you like to stay on or off site? on

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

mamaofwildboys
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Quoting bnts1993:

1.What is your favorite Resort to stay in? So far I would have to say Port Orleans.  It is such a beautiful resort.  I just love getting up early and standing out on the balcony.  We actually saw a little bunny in the courtyard.

2.What is your favorite resteraunt to eat at? Our absolute favorite is Rainforest Cafe.  They have the best food!  The kids love the animals.

3.What is your favorite thing to do while there? My favorite is watching wishes fireworks in front of the castle.  My oldest son loves rock n roll rollercoaster

4.Do you like to stay on or off site? I always stay onsite.

Megara
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:17 AM

1.What is your favorite Resort to stay in? Yacht Club

2.What is your favorite resteraunt to eat at? Kona Cafe at the Polynesian

3.What is your favorite thing to do while there? Walk around World Showcase

4.Do you like to stay on or off site? I prefer to stay at my house!  It's so nice to come home to your own bed after a long day in the parks.

Extended Breastfeeding - Babywearing - Happily Married
Stay-at-Home - Christian - Mama

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Ask a Cast Member's Wife at Disney Planning 101!

ssilykids
by Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:21 AM

1.What is your favorite Resort to stay in? Port Orleans Riverside

2.What is your favorite resteraunt to eat at? Prime time cafe

3.What is your favorite thing to do while there? The kids is the rocking roller coaster, I think for me??  It is too hard to pick a favorite.  I love it all!

4.Do you like to stay on or off site? on site definitely

Tracelene
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:45 AM

1.What is your favorite Resort to stay in? I have only stayed at Wilderness Lodge Resort at WDW and loved it!

2.What is your favorite resteraunt to eat at? Blue Bayou in Disneyland

3.What is your favorite thing to do while there? Haunted Mansion

4.Do you like to stay on or off site? On when we can afford it. :-)

~Tracy~

My Disney Forum: www.mymickeytrip.com

LadyJag
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:28 PM

Quoting bnts1993:

1.What is your favorite Resort to stay in? Fort Wilderness campground.

2.What is your favorite resteraunt to eat at? Hmmm...I don't know that I can pick one favorite. I love Flame Tree BBQ (counter service) in Animal Kingdom. I also like the food court in The Land pavilion in Epcot. Garden Grill in The Land is also tasty, as is Liberty Tree Tavern in Magic Kingdom. Trails End at Fort Wilderness has a good buffet, and I love sitting on the patio at Rose & Crown pub in Epcot.

3.What is your favorite thing to do while there? I love the special events, like the Flower & Garden festival, Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party, and the Osborne lights.

4.Do you like to stay on or off site? We do both. If it's just a weekend trip, we stay at my SIL's off site. If we're staying 3 or more days, we'll camp at Fort Wilderness.

pixiemg1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:13 PM

1.What is your favorite Resort to stay in? Boardwalk

2.What is your favorite resteraunt to eat at? It is a tie between Biergarten and Boma's.

3.What is your favorite thing to do while there? World Showcase at EPCOT

4.Do you like to stay on or off site? On site

Mom to Ian & Stella

mamabear75
by Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:27 PM

1.What is your favorite Resort to stay in?

Wilderness Lodge

2.What is your favorite resteraunt to eat at?

Cinderella's Royal Table at lunch ~ they have a YUMMY grilled salmon sandwich with sweet potato chips AND Ohana's at the Polynesian

3.What is your favorite thing to do while there?

I love to ride all of the rides in Fantasy Land at Magic Kingdom...it just makes me feel like a kid again!

4.Do you like to stay on or off site?

On site by far!  It's more convenient and when we go we don't go any place else in Orlando

Tara922c
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:35 PM

1.What is your favorite Resort to stay in? I have stayed at The Grand Floridian, Pop Century, and Port Orleans Riverside. The Grand Floridian was so nice, but I still liked Port Orleans. We are staying there in May.

2.What is your favorite resteraunt to eat at? As many times as I been to WDW, I have only been to Cirtos in the Grand Floridian. It was wonderful! I am looking forward to trying out new places with our dining plan.

3.What is your favorite thing to do while there? Riding Soarin'. Last time I went we got magical fast passes at Epcot, and got to walk right on!! Three adults, and my DD. This time it is just me, my SO, and my DD, so I don't know if I will get to ride it.

4.Do you like to stay on or off site? On site. Price wise it is about the same. We stayed in the Howard Johnson a few years back, and it was gross. Normally we stay with friends, but this year we are staying on site!! So excited.

ksmommyof4
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:56 PM

1.What is your favorite Resort to stay in? I have only stayed on site 2 times since being a adult Port Orleans Riverside and Coronado Springs out of those 2 I would pick Riverside again

2.What is your favorite resteraunt to eat at? Crystal Palace breakfast and Caseys HotDogs

3.What is your favorite thing to do while there? everything lol I cant name 1 thing

4.Do you like to stay on or off site? I dont remember when I was a kid and we stayed off site but I like staying on as a adult I like being in the middle of it all...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)