Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Magic Your Way Platinum Package

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:54 AM
  • 3 Replies

How much does this package cost and does anyone know how much it cost with AAA?

Also what resorts VCR I can stay in with this plan?

Has anyone done this plan and would they reccomend it?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Disneymom1218
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:33 PM

Not sure what you mean by resorts VCR unless you mean the DVC resorts and in that case you have to be a member or rent points from a member. here is what i got from dreamsunlimitedtravel.com

2009 Magic Your Way Platinum Package

You can enjoy the premium Disney vacation experience complete with dining, recreation and Theme Park Tours. And as a Disney Resort Guest, all the Disney Resort benefits are available to you.

This flexible package includes:

Disney Platinum Plan:

You'll enjoy daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at your choice of select Table-Service and Quick-Service restaurants, category 1 -3 seating for Disney Dinner Shows, Character Dining and Signature Dining at Disney's finest restaurants plus room service. Additionally, the Platinum Plan includes dining at Disney's exclusive "Victoria and Albert's" restaurant.

Participating Disney Restaurants

Table Service Restaurants

Adult: One entree, one appetizer, one dessert (juice at breakfast) and one non-alcoholic beverage OR One full buffet
Child: One entree, one appetizer, one dessert (juice at breakfast) and one non-alcoholic beverage OR One full buffet

Quick Serve Restaurants

Adult: One entree, one dessert (juice at breakfast), and one non-alcoholic beverage OR One combo meal
Child: One entree, one appetizer, one dessert (juice at breakfast) and one non-alcoholic beverage OR One combo meal

2 Snacks Choice of: a frozen novelty ice cream, popsicle or fruit bar, single serving grab bag of Frito Lay's chips, one 20 oz. bottle of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite or Dansani Water, single piece of whole fruit, medium fountain soft drink or apple juice
Resort Refillable Drink Mug 1 per person, per package

Applicable gratuity charge not included except at participating prepaid dining locations, excludes alcoholic beverages, certain other limitations may apply, children ages 3-9 must choose from the children's menu if available.

The Magic Your Way Platinum Package also includes:

• Personalized pre-arrival itinerary planning by a Platinum Plan Itinerary Planner
  • Admission to Cirque du Soleil® show, La Nouba™ (Category 1) - One per person
  • Unlimited use of select Recreation including golf (no tee time restictions), guided fishing excursions, boat rental
  • Preferred Fireworks Viewing - Access to preferred viewing areas for "Wishes" at the Magic Kingdom and "Illuminations" at Epcot - One viewing per Theme Park. Voucher required with advance reservations which can be made up to 90 days in advance. Subject to availability. Black out dates: 1/1 - 1/2/09, 7/4/09, 11/23 - 11/29/09, 12/20/09 - 1/2/2010
  • Reserved seating at Disney Hollywood Studio's Fantasmic - One per person
  • Dazzling Fireworks Cruise (one cruise per party; subject to availability with advance reservation required)
  • Unlimited Admission to Disney Children’s Activities Centers at a selected Disney Resort (ages 4-12)
  • Private in-room babysitting
  • Nightly turn down service
  • Spa Treatment - Choice of a 50 minute Swedish massage OR 50 minute Radiance Facial of choice OR Spa manicure/pedicure. Available at Disney's Grand Floridian, Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, Contemporary, Boardwalk, Yacht & Beach Club and Wilderness Lodge resorts - GRATUITY IS INCLUDED
  • Disney Photopass CD
  • Unlimited Admission to the following Disney Theme Park Tours:
    • Magic Kingdom's Disney's Family Magic Tour
    • "The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains" age 10 and up
    • Disney's Key to the Kingdom age 16 and up
    • Mickey's Magical Milestones age 10 and up
    • The UnDISCOVERed Future World age 16 and up
    • Behind the Seeds
    • Around the World at Epcot (Segway Tour) age 16 and up
    • Simply Segway at Epcot age 16 and up
    • Gardens of the World age 16 and up
    • Yuletide Fantasy age 16 and up (Seasonal)
    • Backstage Magic age 16 and up
    • Epcot Seas Aqua Tour age 8 and up
    • Dive Quest age 10 and up
    • Dolphins in Depth age 13 and up
    • Seas Aqua Tour ages 8 and up
    • Disney's Animal Kingdom's Backstage Safari age 16 and up
    • Wild by Design age 14 and up
    • Ft. Wilderness Back Trail Adventure (Segway Tour) age 16 and up

Everyone in the room must be on the same package and ticket options. All passes must be used within 14 days of first use, unless the No Expiration option is purchased.

3-Night/4-Day Package

6-Night/7-Day Package

3-Nights at a Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort**
4-Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket

Admission to one of the four Walt Disney World theme parks for each day of the pass

Disney Platinum Package

6-Nights at a Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort**
7-Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket

Admission to one of the four Walt Disney World theme parks for each day of the pass

Disney Platinum Package

Prices From
$1267*

Per adult

Based on adult double occupancy

Prices From
$862*

Per Junior

Ages 10-17

Prices From
$631*

Per Child

Ages 3-9

Prices From
$2308*

Per adult

Based on adult double occupancy

Prices From
$1500*

Per Junior

Ages 10-17

Prices From
$1072*

Per Child

Ages 3 -9

Hope this was helpful

Cadyrose
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:35 PM

I don't know about the package but my brother had AAA and AA will only dicount rooms, not packages nor park admissions.

Kristin, Co-Admin Autism/Asperger's/PDD Awareness

jigsaw ribbon

mom_of_3_angels
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:46 PM

My parents did it for their anniversary a few years back and they loved it. They stayed at the WIlderness Lodge. There was a seperate floor for guests on that package and only those guests with that package on their key card could access it through the elevator. They said that they ate at the Victoria & Albert and it was fabulous. They also got to do a tile in EPCOT. They said they were treated first class and it was well worth the money. They did the fireworks cruise in EPCOT and ate at the best restaurants. I actually benefited from this too because the reservation people messed up and didn't put them in for the Dolphins in Depth tour so they got a raincheck. So when we went as a family the next year my mom took me! It was one of the best experiences I've ever had. Hubby and I are planning on doing this in 3 years for our 15th wedding anniversary.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)