Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tinkerbell??

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:05 AM
  • 14 Replies

One of my friends told me that they have a fairy land in the magic kingdom.. Is this true?

I was trying to find it online and can't find anything on it..

Do y'all know anything about this?

Julie

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Megara
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:12 AM

Tinkerbell and friends have a meet-n-greet in Toontown at the Magic Kingdom.  I haven't been yet, hoping to check it out this Saturday!

Extended Breastfeeding - Babywearing - Happily Married
Stay-at-Home - Christian - Mama

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Ask a Cast Member's Wife at Disney Planning 101!

LadyJag
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Correct. It's fairly new, so expect a long line unless you get there as soon as Toontown opens. Just do a search on the web site for "Pixie Hollow," and you'll get the Disney details. 

NewcomersAdmin
by Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Maybe she meant Fantasy Land???  I've never heard of fairy land.

Keep us posted - if there's a fairy land, I want to know about it:)

have a nice day   Robin

NewcomersAdmin
by Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Quoting LadyJag:

Correct. It's fairly new, so expect a long line unless you get there as soon as Toontown opens. Just do a search on the web site for "Pixie Hollow," and you'll get the Disney details. 

Thanks for the info.  I can't wait to check it out!!!

Robin

sweetmommy06
by Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:31 AM

Yes, Thank you all!

I just love this group!

bishop96
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:54 AM

We saw the fairies for my daughter's bday back in Oct....the lines were long but she was SO excited that we waited (90 minutes!) but it was worth it....it was too cute. It is in the shop in ToonTown....they used to have 3 lines for meet and greets...now it is just princesses and fairies. The reason it takes so long is that they only take a couple families back at a time because the fairies come out and walk the kids around and show them the layout....they talk to the kids and pose for a bunch of pics. Here is a link to my pics with them :)

http://www.cafemom.com/group/188/boards/read.php?post_id=6305369

angeldud
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:38 PM

when we were there in dec we waited 15 min for the princesses and 40 min for the fairies... they have tvs and disney movies playing in line so it's not too bad... and yep it's in the store that is between mickey and minnies house in toon town... when we went there were only two fairies in the line... so we were a little dissapointed... but here are the two pics from that...

1disneyfanmom
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:48 PM

Oh good we cant wait. The photos are very good. And it doesnt bother me to stand in line inside like that because you can always sit on the floor and you know it will be worth it in the end.

krazeerosie
by Jamie on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:51 PM

I am looking forward to this in April with my Elizabeth

Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

NewcomersAdmin
by Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:49 PM

Quoting angeldud:

when we were there in dec we waited 15 min for the princesses and 40 min for the fairies... they have tvs and disney movies playing in line so it's not too bad... and yep it's in the store that is between mickey and minnies house in toon town... when we went there were only two fairies in the line... so we were a little dissapointed... but here are the two pics from that...

These are great photos!  Your kids are adorable!!!

I'm getting very excited about our upcoming trip!

Thanks for sharing these pics!
Robin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)