Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Driving to Disney NOW!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:33 PM
  • 11 Replies
Aahhh I'm so excited! We are in the car almost to jersey! We have 1116 miles to go hahahaha luckily my 2 year old is asleep and we have good music and a navigation so we are all set! God willing we'll arrive sometime tomorrow afternoon. Yay mickey!!
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charmama4
by Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Isn't illegal to type and drive??!!LOL!!  Drive safe, have fun and kiss mickey for me.

ย Every day is Earth Day!!

ย 
krazeerosie
by Jamie on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:58 PM

I keep forgetting people have laptops and/or cellphone with internet,lol.  Have fun. take lots of pictures and mail me something delicious to NC.

Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Kim24kids
by Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:00 PM

LOL ....=) Yay! Be Safe....Were U driving from?...we are driving out there soon...from Boston...It is a Long trip=( the worst is going through north and south Carolina..LOL Pablo sighs feel like they take 4 EVA...LOL

Quoting SadiasMomma:

Aahhh I'm so excited! We are in the car almost to jersey! We have 1116 miles to go hahahaha luckily my 2 year old is asleep and we have good music and a navigation so we are all set! God willing we'll arrive sometime tomorrow afternoon. Yay mickey!!

Signature Expressions R Us: http://www.cafemom.com/group/50068 - tell them Kim24kids sent you! - Come get a great siggy, blinkie, tag or aniname!

Sammybea
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:36 PM

have fun!

YOSSLYN
by Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:39 PM

HAVE A SAFE TRIP . ITS FREEZING HERE IN MIAMI I JUST IMAGINE ORLANDO! HOPE YOU HAVE A WARM SWEATER

My7kdz
by Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:10 PM

Yaaay!!  Have Fun!!!!

Charla74
by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 8:09 AM

We will be driving too so let me know how your trip went. We are leaving Saturday May 9th.. staying over in NC Saturday night than driving the rest of the way on Sunday.. there are 10 of us going in two cars.. should be fun.....

pixiemg1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2009 at 8:10 AM

Have a safe trip and have loads of fun.

Mom to Ian & Stella

sweetheart4171
by Member on Feb. 6, 2009 at 8:19 AM

I'm in Jersey so waving to ya as you drive through.....have so much fun at Disney!!!!  I'm super excited, only 21 more days until our vacation!!! 

krazeerosie
by Jamie on Feb. 6, 2009 at 9:11 AM

We still have 2 more months , so sad. But we are working on getting our infant use to bigger and better foods before the trip so I guess it's okay that we have to wait a little. I am so excited. Others will be finishing taxes and I will be at Disney.

Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)