Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another Question about Ft Wilderness Comfort Stations

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:16 AM
  • 4 Replies

Since we are going to use the Comfort Station rather than the bath room in the RV I was wondering if Fort Wilderness has any toiletries in the comfort stations?  like the shampoo and soaps you find in the resorts?  Has anyone asked for them when they check in?  any how any information would be great, I guess I can always go over to Wilderness Lodge and ask a maid for some shampoo (I really like the H2O shampoo they use but dont want to buy it!! haha)

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sandrasanders
by Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:00 PM

Does any one know?!

coolmommy2x
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:09 PM

If no one replies, I would call 407-W-DISNEY and ask reservations.  They would know.

LadyJag
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2009 at 3:34 PM

The comfort stations do not supply anything other than the liquid soap for the toilet area. You can buy it from the trading posts at the campgrounds, but since there is no maid service, there are no complimentary toiletries.

I've never really asked at check-in, so you could be pleasantly surprised. When we check in, though, we just drive up, check in right there at the gate, and drive over to our campsite without leaving the vehicle. I'm pretty sure they don't keep a stash of toiletries at those little gate houses, but I could be wrong.

sandrasanders
by Member on Feb. 18, 2009 at 6:54 PM

I never asked, but our camp site was right next to the walk way for the comfort staion, so that was great, I had some left overs from our last trip (sad that I used most of it though) I never made it over to the lodge to hit up a maid just not enough time, I didnt even get to go to the trading post by the dock... or see the water parade... maybe next time... My husband really want to stay at the contemporty so when that happends we should see the water parade... and the fireworks from outside of disney!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)