Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

What happened to the Doodlebops on tv?

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2009 at 10:35 AM
  • 5 Replies

I didn't know who else to ask. Why haven't the doodlebops been on t.v. lately? Are they coming back?

by on Mar. 16, 2009 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Disneymom1218
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2009 at 10:46 AM

Looks like the Doodlebops have been replaced by the imagination movers.

mauspond
by Member on Mar. 16, 2009 at 11:23 AM

They took them out and shot them?  Oh sorry, that was bad lol!  I can't stand the Doodlebops,  they make me want to shoot myself.  I used to hate the Wiggles, until I saw the Doodlebops.  I now have a new found appreciation for the Wiggles.  Nope, not missing the Doodlebops at all in this house lol! 

momoflilangel
by on Mar. 16, 2009 at 11:25 AM

I think I know now why they are missing. I looked them up on their website and they are still doing live tours. But it said there is a new cast in 2009. So that is probably why they have been MIA.

I like them a whole lot better then the wiggles though!

LILGREER
by Member on Mar. 16, 2009 at 12:43 PM

My 16m old loves the Doodlebops has set throught it since she was 9m. I was wondering where they went. I don't like the wiggles though I'm glad she don't like them either..lol They won't be the same with a new cast for me anyway..

krazeerosie
by Jamie on Mar. 16, 2009 at 8:03 PM

My oldest was HUGE into the wiggles when he was 2. When we went to see them SAM was in the group because GREG was sick( before he left all together).

Our daughter loves the guitar but that's it. She will not sit through the DVDs. Keeping them just in case for the 3rd child.

None of the kids like Doodles or Imagination Movers. We are backyardigans, mickey mouseclub house, Cartoon network, DORA and Deigo and ALLLLLLL of that other stuff.

Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)