Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do you put your stuff?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:39 AM
  • 19 Replies

Where do you put your stuff when you are on a ride? I will have a stroller & a cooler of some kind for drinks, snacks, lunch & a backpack. Does it go on the ride with you? I will have a 16m old so she will have to be held on most rides. I don't want to leave it with the stroller because I don't trust that someone won't tamper with it or steal it. Where on earth do I put it??

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MNMom247365
by Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:41 AM

I have always left everything including my purse in my stroller... never had a problem. 

Sam_I_Am601
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:44 AM

We always leave the stuff in the stroller. Including diaper bags lunch bags stuff we buy at the park. We have never had a problem.  

GOD WOULD NOT BRING YOU TO IT IF HIS GRACE COULD NOT BRING YOU THOUGHT IT! HAVE A BLESSED DAY! SAM

bishop96
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:15 AM

We leave our stuff in our stroller too...I only bring my camera with me....instead of bringing a purse..I usually put my ID, room key, and credit card in my pocket...then I always have it with me and don't have to worry about a purse..we put diapers and wipes in a little bag and leave it in the stroller...we go all the time and have never had a problem :)

krazeerosie
by Jamie on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:19 AM

In the past we have had 2 bags this trip 3 since one will be a cooler. Everything stays with the stroller except the small bag that holds cameras, money, keys and Emergency bottle and snack for littlest one.   People usually will not touch your stuff. I use a bright baby blanket or my jacket to easily find our stroller so the  Large bright green jacket next week on the double stroller belongs to me.

Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

may_baby06
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:38 AM

we always leave our stuff in the stroller. i take the camera and video camera with us because those are the most important things. we never had a problem with anything being tampered with or stolen. i say take your important/expensive stuff with you if you are super worried about it but leave the rest.

JenE4
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:10 PM

If you saw my other post, I'm on a quest to find a not-so-tacky/frumpy-looking fanny pack to keep my money, camera, phone with me. Everything else I'm going to leave in the stroller.

Jen
Mom to Emma, 12, Wyatt, 9, and baby Sofia...

babies

Group Owner Home Office: www.cafemom.com/group/homeoffice
Juggling little ones AND deadlines? Meet others who have the best of both worlds as a work-from-home mom. (No classifieds, please.)

christina0607
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:24 PM
We leave most everything in the stroller. I carry a small bag that goes across my chest where I carry money, tickets and any small things we need often.

tgb
by Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:01 PM

i carry a small over the shoulder purse with cc,money,id,tickets. We have a backpack with stuff and it has the cameras we use so it goes with us. The cooler and stuff stays in the stroller. I have to Disney 20-25 times, in the last 5 years I have been 4 times with a stroller. And I have never had a problem with things going missing.    

Have a great Day!
Terri
MomofAnnaHope
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:03 PM

I have always put everything in the stroller basket, never had a problem with it.  But if you are worried about that the only other option is to rent a locker. 

Mrs.Weber
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:48 PM

I'm so glad that you asked this question because I was wondering the same thing. I will probably get me a fanny pack for the valuables. Can I thank the PP for their info too? They sure did put my mind at ease. LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)