Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

photo pass book

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:49 AM
  • 2 Replies

So when I checked on Disney's website about the photo pass book they only had like 6 layouts and i really wasn't crazy about any of them. I did however find a bright primary colored book with black blocks for typing text that I liked better for around $20 that I decided to get instead. I just want to add borders and you can't do that....but I can if I get the photo pass right? Can someone tell me...can I add disney themed border to add to my book so when I add the pic...I just add the one with the border? My other question is...I'll probably have to call Disney for this...if I get the photo pass before hand with the discount and end up not liking my pics can I still cancel for a refund? Has this hppened to anyone?

by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
littlefoots
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2009 at 2:08 AM

If you go to the bottom of the page of the pre-purchase site.. it  states the Satisfaction Guarantee/Return Policy.

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx

This is the Help Guide for the Photopass.  http://www.disneyphotopass.com/skins/100147/help/helpmain.htm

matofour
by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:12 AM

I have to say, I have the photo pass book, and it is my FAVORITE thing EVER!!
Each layout you can choose up to 4 pictures, and depending on how many pictures you have, the layout, and back ground does change.  So, for 1 picture the layout is different, for 2, it is different.  Yes, there is only about 6 themes, but it was plently.

Also, if you prepay, it is 50 dollars, and you can add as many pages as you want.......FOR FREE!!  Usually after 20 pages, it is aother 1.50 (or something like that) per page.  Not if you prepay for the book.  Our book ended up having 60 pages in it, and I paid the 50 dollars for it. 
The book itself is BEAUTIFUL, and honestly it is my favorite thing I have ever bought from there.   I am upset I did not do this with every trip, it is amazing! 

You can also upload all your pictures to the photopass website, for free, and insert them into the book.  They also have TONS of stock pictures (of charcaters, parks, rides, etc)  I did not use any of the stock pictures at all, but they do have them avaliable.

If you end up not wanting it, I do believe you can cancel for a refund.  But, it is WELL worth the prepay price!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)