Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you could have..............(piog)

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:57 AM
  • 16 Replies

If you could have any job in Disney what would you choose??

Me I would love to be any of the characters, to be able to make a child so happy to meet their "hero" would just make my day!

by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamaofwildboys
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2009 at 9:02 AM

I would also want to be a character. Maybe cinderella   

christina0607
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:20 AM

I would own the place., lol.

ajnreidsmama
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:32 AM

I really want to be a character. I have actually looking up casting calls and everything (they are coming to NYC this weekend for the Disney cruise.) I want to be a child character like Alice or Wendy but my teeth arent perfectly straight. I would looove to be a Fur Character too.. I am the perfect mouse height :) (5'0") If you went to Disney at all in 2005-2007 the "WENDY" you met was probably my friend Lisa from high school lol... I have a link of her on youtube I'll add it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7VBKWvMMKk&feature=PlayList&p=05DD78F23BFEBF16&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=4

JenE4
by New Member on May. 8, 2009 at 9:41 AM

I think Cinderella would have to be the ultimate character since it's "her" castle. Although, I suppose it's Mickey's place! ;-) But I suppose every little girl dreams of becoming a princess like Cinderella--especially when your mom's making you clean your room. ;-)

Quoting mamaofwildboys:

I would also want to be a character. Maybe cinderella   

Jen
Mom to Emma, 12, Wyatt, 9, and baby Sofia...

babies

Group Owner Home Office: www.cafemom.com/group/homeoffice
Juggling little ones AND deadlines? Meet others who have the best of both worlds as a work-from-home mom. (No classifieds, please.)

coolmommy2x
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2009 at 11:17 AM

I want to be a park photographer so badly!  I have a friend who was one until last year and she loved it.  But it gets very hot in the summer so for my summer job I'd like to be the safari driver in the Animal Kingdom because they get to sit in the truck with a fan on them.  LOL!

I LOVE the characters and although I know it's a person in a costume, in my heart, when I see Mickey Mouse, that's Mickey Mouse so I think being a character would be a very bad job for me.  Yes, I'd love to see the look in the kids' faces but on a personal level, the magic would be gone.

angeldud
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2009 at 11:48 AM

since i am a photographer, i'd love to do that in the parks... it would be a dream job for me... =)

mom_of_3_angels
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2009 at 12:05 PM

I considered doing an internship in their "science" department. I wanted to work either in Animal Kingdom or in EPCOT.

krazeerosie
by Jamie on May. 8, 2009 at 12:07 PM

Last year when they were giving out fast passes and stays in the castle......... That would be great( no one upset).

Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Megara
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2009 at 12:49 PM

I would want to be in the Voices of Liberty...and I just might audition now that I have this motherhood thing down!

Extended Breastfeeding - Babywearing - Happily Married
Stay-at-Home - Christian - Mama

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Ask a Cast Member's Wife at Disney Planning 101!

tgb
by Member on May. 8, 2009 at 3:44 PM

Since i look so much like Snow White I would want to be her. Or a cast member at Small World. 

Have a great Day!
Terri
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)