Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thank you!

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:58 AM
  • 1 Replies

I just want to thank all you ladies for answering the kazillion questions I've had in planning my Disney trip. I still have until the end of June before I go, so I'll probably have more questions to come. ;-) But I just wanted to stop and tell you all how much I really appreciate all the knowledge and joy you share. Practically every day I'm telling my husband about something I've learned from the fantastic ladies in the Disney group on CM! I couldn't imagine how lost I'd be without all the guidance and tips you've provided! Also, you've sprinkled me with pixie dust and helped me see how magical the trip is going to be. At first I was worried that my kids were either too young or too old, but seeing Disney through your eyes has really tapped into the kid in me, and I'm SO excited about going--and I know we'll all have the time of our lives.

you rockthank you

Jen
Mom to Emma, 12, Wyatt, 9, and baby Sofia...

babies

Group Owner Home Office: www.cafemom.com/group/homeoffice
Juggling little ones AND deadlines? Meet others who have the best of both worlds as a work-from-home mom. (No classifieds, please.)

by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
krazeerosie
by Jamie on May. 8, 2009 at 10:27 PM

And just remember we will be waiting for pictures too.  I won't forget since my youngest is turning 1 in June.  Just have fun and don't worry if there is something you didn't get to do because your kids will remember you of all the things you did.

Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)