Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Leave the 11th..food ??

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:39 AM
  • 8 Replies

Okay I had no idea people booked their places to eat so far in advanced. So almost everything was booked, and i mean everything LOL. So here is what I got..let me know if you heard if they are any good. Not that it matter, because it is what we got now LOL :). Well who cares we are on vacatio nwe will enjoy anyways

Toyko for dinner

Cape May Cafe for dinner

Hollywood and Vine for character breakfast

rest of our meals will be just QS (quick serves)

Also we are staying at French Quarters Port orleans, is it nice??

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
matofour
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:16 AM

HOllywood and vine is YUMMY, characters are great.

I have heard amazing things about the beach club dinner, we have stayed at the beach club, and everyone says it is delicious!

Tokyo is yummy too! 

If you want, keep calling, people do cancel.  And ask the concierge when you get there if they can check to see if anything opens up.  It might!

christina0607
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:52 AM
You will enjoy those restaurants.

We have gone to disney with no ressies at all. then every morning going to the concierge and asking what was available for that day at whatever time we thought we might be eating. We have ALWAYS had multiple options given to us.

I would keep the ressies you got and then that morning see if there are other options.

yngmom3
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:01 PM

We leave in 9 days and we are stayin at the riverside. But we booke our dining months ago. Its out 1st trip so im of no help to u just wanted to say have fun on ur trip and be safe

macmom3
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:21 PM

We have stayed at POFQ 3 times and my -inlaws 6 times. We love it there. It's the smallest on site property disney has. Only 1 bus stop so it's never overcrowded. The decor is wonderful and we love to take the boat over to DTD.

The ressies are good that you got. We really liked H&V. We've never been to Cape May, but it is on my list for our next trip.

DevinTexas78
by Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 12:07 AM

Thank you i am super excited. I have been looking online like a maniac LOL. Staring at the pictures of everything...etc :)

This is our first (not hubbys) to WDW, but since i was born in raised in Calif I have been to land and calif adventure  too many times to count, and i miss Disney since i live in Texas now.

I am glad we have some good choices on our list.

I noticed there is two Port Orleans..we are at the French Quarters? I am sure all the places are nice :)

ps we are also going on the cruise YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE

beautyoperator
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 3:43 PM

You will love the cruise. So much fun and so relaxing. Even if you don't do a lot of excursions there is plenty to do and see. Nassau is pretty but no one told me that there would be a lot of vendors sometimes trying to push their products on you. That made me nervous. so now you know. There is a lot to see and I missed out on it because I got scarred and went back to the boat.

concernedmom789
by Member on Jun. 11, 2009 at 10:50 PM

don't know about your resort, and couldn't get into Hollywood and Vine.  But we did do a character breakfast and it was great.  Good luck!!!

Concernedmom789

Check out my blog and website.  I hope it helps you!!

http://buildinghealthykids.blogspot.com/

http://www.vitafutureforkids.com/

My7kdz
by Member on Jun. 13, 2009 at 12:08 AM

My kids absolutely loved Hollywood and Vine with the Characters!!  The food was wonderful too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)