Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dining plan-HELP!!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:58 AM
  • 5 Replies

I am going to disney in sept and I am getting the free dining plan. Can someone tell me where to find or tell me what the actual details of the plan are-I have tried to find-but I can't!

Thanks for all the help!!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LimoMOM5
by Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:04 PM

2009 Disney Dining Plan

Take advantage of Disney Dining Plan options for an easy and affordable way to enjoy meals and snacks at over 100 select restaurants throughout Walt Disney World® Resort. Choose from a variety of dining experiences for the length of your stay at Walt Disney World Disney Vacation Club Resorts or Disney Collection hotels. Simply add a Disney Dining Plan selection to your reservation at least 48 hours prior to your arrival date. Please contact Member Services for assistance by calling (800) 800-9800*.

For each night of your reserved stay, each Guest in your party ages 3 and over will enjoy:

• One Table-Service Meal
    Includes juice (breakfast), entrée, dessert (lunch & dinner), and non-alcoholic beverage, or one full buffet. Gratuity/service charges are NOT included. (Guests ages 3-9 must choose from a children's menu if available.)
  • One Quick-Service Meal
    Includes juice (breakfast), entree, dessert (lunch & dinner), and one single-serving non-alcoholic beverage, or combo meal plus one dessert (lunch & dinner) and one single-serving non-alcoholic beverage. (Guests ages 3-9 must choose from the children's menu if available.)
  • One Snack
    Such as frozen ice cream novelty, box of popcorn, single piece of whole fruit, or medium fountain soft drink at select snack-cart locations, select Quick-Service restaurants and select merchandise locations.

Additional tips:

• One (1) Table-Service meal may be exchanged for One Character Dining Experience (All meals at Cinderella's Royal Table in Magic Kingdom® Park require Two (2) Table-Service meal exchanges). Merchandise or photo imaging products that may be offered at Character Dining Experiences are not included, except at Cinderella's Royal Table.
  • You may exchange Two (2) Table-Service meals for either one (1) Signature Dining Experience at one of our finest restaurants, for private in-room dining at select Disney Resort hotels, for pizza delivery, or for one (1) Disney Dinner Show, subject to availability (Restrictions apply to Dinner Show reservations).
  • Two Table-Service Meals will be redeemed for each person for all Grand Gathering Experiences except for the Good Morning Character Breakfast, which requires only one Table Service Meal. If you have eight (8) or more in your party, you may participate in Grand Gathering Experiences (excluding Magical Fireworks Voyage).

RESERVATIONS:
(800) 800-9800*. Due to the popularity of our Disney Table-Service restaurants, dining availability may be limited or not available without advance reservations. Reservations are accepted at most Walt Disney World Table-Service restaurants, Signature Restaurants, Character Dining Locations, Dinner Shows and Grand Gathering Experiences and may be made up to 90 days prior to arrival. An accepted major credit card guarantee is required for reservations at certain locations. Reservations must be cancelled at least 48 hours (6 days for Grand Gathering Experiences) before the scheduled seating or a cancellation charge may be incurred (charge varies by location).

IMPORTANT NOTES:
Disney Dining Plan must be added to your reservation at least 48 hours prior to your arrival date. Please contact Member Services for assistance by calling (800) 800-9800*. Disney Dining Plan cannot be added to your reservation upon arrival at the Front Desk.

Disney Dining Plan is based on the length of your stay at Walt Disney World Disney Vacation Club Resorts or Disney Collection hotels. It is not available at Disney's Vero Beach Resort or Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort.

Every Guest in the room must purchase the Disney Dining Plan for the duration of the reserved stay.

Package and package components, including dining entitlements, are nontransferable. Dining entitlements expire at midnight on day of check-out.

Grand Gathering Experiences are subject to availability, change and cancellation. At least eight persons in your party must attend the same Experience. Each Experience is operated on select days of the week. Valid Theme Park admission is required. Experience may be canceled up to 6 days prior to experience date without charge for the experience. Reservations are required and may be made up to 180 days in advance but no later than 3 days prior to the experience date. Experience includes gratuities/service charge and one non-alcoholic beverage.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/planning-guides/vacation-booking/dining-entertainment/

Megara
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:31 PM

Read this - Disney Dining Plan Explained

Extended Breastfeeding - Babywearing - Happily Married
Stay-at-Home - Christian - Mama

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Ask a Cast Member's Wife at Disney Planning 101!

VinniesMama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 12:05 AM

I know...it's so hard to find in the Disney site I had to just bookmark it and the PDF b/c I couldn't remember where it was. That site really needs an up grade

DevinTexas78
by Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 12:10 AM

This number was very helpful for me :)

407/WDW-DINE Good Luck

nathansma
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 11:55 AM

thanks! all this info helps alot!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)