Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

STARLIGHT CAFE

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:26 PM
  • 3 Replies

i WENT TO DINSNEY'S MAGIC KINGDOM ON JUNE 6 AND WHILE OUTSIDE THE STARLIGHT CAFE A TASLKING TRASH CAN CAME UP AND KNEW MY NAME AND THAT IT WAS MY B-DAY BUT THE AMAZING PART WAS I WAS NOT WAERING A B-DAY BUTTON HAVE THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE BEFORE OR DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE TRASH CAN CAME FROM BUT IT WAS AMAZING

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
matofour
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:31 PM

Thats Push the talking trash can.  There is a person who runs the trash can very close around, running it when you see it.

We saw the talking recycling bin in animal kingdom, my kids loved it.  They thought it was funny.  I can't remember the things name, but they talked with it for about 20 minutes.  Then all the kids around it started getting rowdy, so he went inside. 
My kids spent the rest of the trip trying to get trash cans to talk to them, which was super funny.

IGraebner
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:48 PM
I'm guessing someone you knew que'd Push into knowing that it was your birthday. Push is alot of fun. His twin is at Disneyland as well. Scared the jeepers out of my son the first time when I think he was two.

There is a person who controls Push and does the speaking. You can usually spot the person easily by looking for someone with a walkie talkie.
JenE4
by New Member on Jun. 22, 2009 at 9:47 AM

That's really cool! We'll be there next week for my hubby's and daughter's birthdays--so I hope something fun like that happens!

Jen
Mom to Emma, 12, Wyatt, 9, and baby Sofia...

babies

Group Owner Home Office: www.cafemom.com/group/homeoffice
Juggling little ones AND deadlines? Meet others who have the best of both worlds as a work-from-home mom. (No classifieds, please.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)