Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Bippity Boppity Botique

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 11:57 AM
  • 10 Replies

I'm taking my DD in Sept (the 22-26) for her Bday to all 4 parks. I would like to do the Bippity Boppity Botique (sp?) for her. I cant afford the whole dress & stuff (and itll be too hot to be in a big dress) but I was thinking of doing the hair & make-up thing with the sash. Has anyone done this? How do I make a reservation? Is there a # I need to call?

busy momCrystal  margarita time
*Single, working, loving mom to Madison - 3 1/2 & Danny - 19mons

by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cat323
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 12:22 PM

Quoting MADAmom2:

I'm taking my DD in Sept (the 22-26) for her Bday to all 4 parks. I would like to do the Bippity Boppity Botique (sp?) for her. I cant afford the whole dress & stuff (and itll be too hot to be in a big dress) but I was thinking of doing the hair & make-up thing with the sash. Has anyone done this? How do I make a reservation? Is there a # I need to call?

Here is the link that tells prices and info on it, I know it says Downtown Disney but it is also for the one in Magic Kingdom.Walkins are okay but they highly suggest ressies and I agree or you could be waiting a long time to get in....

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Salon at Downtown Disney Marketplace

littlefoots
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2009 at 12:24 PM

Heres Info for ya.

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Feel like a Disney princess in this magical salon, which is owned by the Fairy Godmother and operated by Fairy Godmothers-in-training. Consider such entrancing options as hair styles, nail polish, make-up and a total package including Disney princess costume and photos.

Girls three and older can choose from three different hairstyles -- Disney Diva, Pop Princess or Fairytale Princess -- and three makeover packages:

• Coach Makeover – Hair style and shimmering make-up.
  • Crown Makeover – Hair style, nails and shimmering make-up.
  • Castle Makeover – Hair style, nails, shimmering make-up, imaging package (includes one 6"x8" and four 4"x6" photos in a themed holder) and a Princess costume of your choice complete with crown, wand and shoes.

New! Disney’s Secret Star Makeover
Hannah Montana is reported as being a worldwide phenomenon. Now our younger Guests, specifically girls ages 8-14 years old, can get a new “Secret Star” makeover. Guests can visit our Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Downtown Disney® Marketplace location only, and take on a whole new look.

The Boutique also offers a service for boys called Cool Dudes.  This service includes colorful hair gel and confetti.

The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is open daily and has two locations, inside the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney® Marketplace and inside the Cinderella Castle at the Magic Kingdom®.

Reservations are strongly recommended and can be made by calling (407) WDW-STYLE (939-7895) up to 180 days prior to arrival.

Guest must be at least 3 years old to participate, but there is no maximum age limit.  A credit card guarantee is required at the time of booking and a $10 USD penalty fee will be applied if cancelled within 24 hours of appointment. Theme park admission is required for the Boutique located inside the Magic Kingdom.

MADAmom2
by Member on Jun. 26, 2009 at 6:00 PM

thanks for the info ladies. Has anyone done this before? Im wondering if it's worth my $50, Im gonna do the cheaper one. it'll be too hot for her to walk around in a big dress & I'm on a budget.

busy momCrystal  margarita time
*Single, working, loving mom to Madison - 3 1/2 & Danny - 19mons

cat323
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 6:36 PM

I've never done it because one I have all boys and two they didnt have something like that when my guys were little, but if I had a little girl I would definitely go for it. What little girl doesnt want to be a princess with her hair and make-up all done?! Could be a once in a lifetime experience......I would do the cheap one too considering the time of yr you are going to be there. I have seen a lot of girls all done up and to me they are all cute no matter what pkg you decide on.  :0)

mom to Steve(22) Drew(20) Jordan(17) Kyle(15)

My7kdz
by Member on Jun. 26, 2009 at 11:50 PM

There's an older post on here about the the bippity boppity boutique with pics everyone had posted!  Also you can buy a cute  costume from Target and put it on her right before they do her makeup. That's what I did..lol

My7kdz
by Member on Jun. 26, 2009 at 11:56 PM

http://www.cafemom.com/group/188/forums/read/876286/We_did_Bibbidi_Bobbidi_Boutique_today

Here's an older post by Lopezmom924 who did the bippity package with her little girl.

VinniesMama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2009 at 1:14 AM

check on line at the disney outlet too...they put costumes on sale there and st the disney store. But like the other poster said you can just get one from Target or walmart. I woudl want my child to have comfy shoes so i wouldn't even bother with those. I think they sell the crowns too if you didn't want to but the package that included the crown.  I have a son but If i had a princess i would do it that route. he likes attention so I may try to do the cool dudes package with him. 

ABNMommy
by on Jun. 27, 2009 at 8:13 AM
We did it a few years ago and our girls lived it. This summmer they want to do it so badly they're planning to use their own allowance $ to pay for half! They're all excited and they're 11 & 6.
ABNMommy
whijess031379
by on Jun. 28, 2009 at 8:31 AM

my son will be 12 when we go . has anyone taken their son's to do this. it sounds cool and sounds like something he may enjoy for the day. Afterall it's just hair gunk . lol maybe if they allow I can get my hubby to do it

angeldud
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2009 at 12:29 PM

go to search this group and type in bippity boppity boutique... you will find lots of posts about it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN