Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:24 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 177 Total Views here's the deal.  I am the group owner and prob the lousiest one ever!!  I haven't been in here in months.  If you go back and read anything that I have ever written you will see that I once was filled with the Holy Spirit.  I have had a LOT of issues in my life in the last mmmmmmm YEAR!  It all keeps getting worse and worse.  I have not turned from God but I have stopped "leaning" on him for help (hard headed I guess).  But I guess that is what happens when you are out of church and have no "Christian Friends" to mix with.

So apparently the Spirit has not left me completely because I have been noticing more and more signs from God that he misses me...the biggest one was coming to check on our group.  You ladies have touched me.  I cant read all of the post unfortunately but I am going to do as many as I can.

To the women who wrote the post that said "when your down to nothing, God is up to something"  That quote alone has turned my Jesus light back on.  I don't know why I choose to fight this battle alone, I KNOW God is there I just dont!  Plain and simple I dont.  I dont pray, I hardly ever ask forgiveness for my crazy sins, and I dont witness to those around me that really need a witness.  I dont like living a Godless life.

So I know these things but I choose to nothing about it...  I wont be going to church on Sunday, but I know I should.  I dont open my bible, but I know I should.

So if you could pray that Jesus help remove this spirit of stupidity I would really appreciate it!

Not to mention my family issues, we sold our house to move in with my mom, my husband lost his job, then my mother lost her job, I dont work because i am a student and we are BROKE!!  (we sold a trailer for $5000 easy to run through  Then I see satan attacking us right and left with STUPID stuff...grrrrr I am at my wits END!

Thank you ladies for opening my eyes and I hope to be around more often now!

God Bless

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2009 at 9:56 AM

Dearest Melissa...have you not heard of the prodical son?? You may think that you are terrible but God does not. Your repentance opens the door to obedience.  He loves you right where you are and His love is so deep and pure that it is pulling you back to Him.  No matter how far you have gone, no matter how long youve been there...He is right there beside you, holding you, loving you and carrying you through all the hard times.  Just rest in His love.."Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10   Many blessings to you...

by Group Owner on Jan. 4, 2009 at 11:35 PM

Thank you Ladies!  Now my next problem is facing my DH and convincing him into going back to church!

by on Jan. 20, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Psalm 34:19 (King James Version)

19Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

Be encouraged, for we all fall short but the thing is to heed to the holy spirit tugging at your heart and make amends for he is always merciful.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)